Topic: borat

I didnt see this movie but i really want to and i heard something bout a lawsuit on this movie and i think its bullshit cuz its a movie and these peopel are complaining that its racist sexist and other things. its a fucking movie i know theres always these movies being made that people dont like i have an anwser to that DONT FUCKIGN WATCH THE MOVIE IF YOU'RE GONNA GET PISSED OFF AT IT people gotta grow up and stop complaining its soo stupid i think im not like making fun of people but seriously come on i know you guys have some good opinions on this

Re: borat

You know sick, I can rant and rant about the morons that know as soon as they see the preview that they will hate a movie, or read a review by some other tight ass poilitical A-hole that says that if your a "normal, upstanding citizen" you won't like "trash like this" (use the quotes to inject mock pompas ass voice) but they still pay their money to see it. Then have the brass balls to go around bitching about the film like "they had no idea it would be offensive" to all their other tight ass friends. These are poeple that just need the attention or need something new to complaind about around the watercooler at work. For example doy you thing a movie like Borat or Team America or American Pie was made with some uptight, fat, piece of shit movie critic that liked The Horse Whisperer. Hell no, that person has no right in the theatre and should be kicked in the nuts for even being there. People like that, IE: Bill O Riley, Ebert and Roper, can all go fist themselves. Again I have to reiterate, If you don't like it, don't support it, don't spend money on it, but keep your fucking mouth shut so i can hear it because I paid my money for the ticket too. Sound off on that Bill O' Riley, you bastard fascist.

i love people who rant about stuff like this and i totally agree wit u hard2kill. people that movies arnt directed toward a certain age group. stoner movies should be reviewed by stoners.mature movies like Horse wisperer, should be reviewed by the people who the movie is directored toward. just like Jackass, all the review ppl said it was terrible and u should never go to see this movie because its evil. fuck them! Jackass was funny as hell, i laughed my ass off through the tv show and both movies.

Could somebody help me make a website that lists all the reasons why Bill O' Riley sucks ass. It can be simple, just a big banner that says Reasons Why Bill O' is a big fuckhead: and then it can just list the reasons. I know this thread isn't about Bill but he is my arch nemesis right now so he gets all my attention. So can anyone help me?

i dont kno shit about makin web sites, but it sound like a great idea, id definately contribute anything i could

im glad that people agree with me cuz ppl r so stupid and it annoys me

Making ME sit through an hour something of Borat would be torture.  Other than that I don't see how this belongs on a horror movie web board.  LOL!  The law suits issued, as far as I can tell, are because the people being made fun of were, they say, led to belive the movie was a documentory for Belaruse TV.  Here is a link to the newest news.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wir … id=2660176

i agree sick, most ppl are stupid and talk about shit that they kno nothing about, that really pisses me off

Saw this movie last  night and it was hilarious! I could see why some people would be upset, but I think that it would be stupid to. The character is so over the top so no one could watch this and say I agree with the guy. I watched it in Atlanta with a very diverse crowd and I think just about everyone got it. If anything it shows you hav stupid sterotypes are.

The only group of people shown in a bad light would be New Yorkers, they come off as an angry group of people.

Then the guy at the rodeo made me cringe. It is hard to believe there are still people who are that vocal about their feelings toward people based on their sexual and religious choices.

The nude wrestling in the hotel room was a little much though, but still very funny.