Topic: Horrorfest

Anyone lucky enough to be going to 8 films to die for, i have to hope theycome out on dvd, hopefully as a box  set.

Re: Horrorfest

I wouldn't count on a box set SLAYER, three of the films are owned by lionsgate and I 'm not sure who owns the rest but ususally box sets are movies all owned by the same company. kepp hangin' around because between the lot of us we should have a bunch of reviews come next week from the fest.

I figured that, just wishful thinking. Anybody thats going have fun!

i wish i could go, but i spent my money on a concert that im goin to today.

I think i am gonna go check these out...

I just saw The Gravedancers today and I loved it.  I also wrote a review for it (my first so nervous) but enjoy:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2251.htm

I havent been able to check any of the films out.  I hope I get a chance sometime.

Being the 19th...who saw what? Anyone see them all at one sitting??? Speak upo people..inquiring (didn't get to go) minds wanna know.

Hey I'm going tonight to see The Gravedancers.. I'm gonna see The Hamiltons soon too.. So I'll let you guys know what I think when I get back tonight.. Those two were the films that I really wanted to see.. The others look really good but I don't have that kind of money to pay like $80 to see all the films..