Topic: carlos Mencia

Carlos Mencia is one of the funniest guys i know everytime i watch his shows even if i saw it already he still cracks me up and he makes me laugh and think bout wat hes sayign and really i think its true. I think if he was president the world would b a better place cuz he knows alot of the problems that are in America and its just a topic that im always talking bout

Re: carlos Mencia

Takes more that KNOWING what the problems are.  It takes DOING something about them... the RIGHT thing.    And we Americans should, in this next year look past all the rhetoric and hooplah and find someone who WILL do the right thing.

Because when the world itself is scarier than the horror movies in it, then it's a BAD thing!

yeah we all need to quit being so DEE DEE DEE *grins*

he is funny, but after a while, all his jokes get repetitive, its mostly all about raceism he jst puts it in a different way. but mirth is definately rite, jst knowing about stuff dosnt mean that u can do anything about it.

hey I'm at this point right now that I would vote for bert and ernie to get bush out of office..