Topic: Diary of the Dead Filming in Toronto?

All they know is that its ontario, but likely it will be in the Toronto region since Land of the Dead filmed there!

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9967.html

Re: Diary of the Dead Filming in Toronto?

Shootin' in ol' Canada huh?  Sounds innocent enough.  Lets hope they pull this one off that I've been hypin' up about.

i am hoping that it comes together and we dont end up seeing something like we did with Land of the Dead.. ie a really sub par movie.

I really liked Land.  Thought it was great.  Saw it twice on the opening day...was gonna see it a third and a forth time but I had to get home and take care of my dog as my parents were outta town.

Yea I liked Land.. Saw it 3 times in the theatre. I kind of knew they were gonna film it in Canada. With all the benefits they offer filmmakers there it was bound to happen.

I agree with you guys.  I loved Land of the Dead a lot.  I personally thought it was a great addition towards the dead series.

it's cool  seeing our Toronto turned into the last outpost for humans.

I can't wait for DOTD! The fact that it's filming in Toronto is cool, I might get a chance to check some out.

Meh wrote:

Land of the Dead.. ie a really sub par movie.

I was just wondering Meh, what exactly you didn't like about LOTD? I didn't much care for it either, IMO zombies should not have the capacity to think and formulate. For that simple fact alone it drove me nuts. Had to watch it though.

Alot of folks find alot of things wrong with Land of the Dead, But one thing is a for sure most of the ppl i know that did not care for it could at least say this much about it (It had top notch zombie fx & gore) Some of the best zombie fx i've seen since The Return of the Living Dead (Just leave out Big Daddy for gods sake!!) lol I myself enjoyed it for what it was in my review i think i gave it a 9 out of a 10, But im glad Romero is going back to the start, It should be nice to know what happened outside the farm house, I've always wanted to see Romero's view on how the dead burst from there grave & come riseing out of the ground...

the fx in land of the dead were indeed top notch.