Topic: Cannibal Ferox

I just picked it up on DVD at Borders after several months of hard searching smile

My day is getting better.  Got an interview with B&N (I know, buying something from a competitor when I want to work there), a good possiblity of a follow up sometime late this week or sometime next...and now...got Ferox.  Though I am at school and since there be Math class next...*shudders violently*

Well, I got Ferox and I plan to watch it tonight, after dinner of course.  I will also start writing a review for it tonight.  Hopefully will get done tonight or sometime later this week.

Re: Cannibal Ferox

Yea Ferox was just rereleased by Grindhouse Releasing so now it is much easier to find then it use to be.. Looking forward to check out the review Golden.. Good luck with the interview man..

Thanks..finished Ferox about an hour or two ago...gotta wrap my head around it before diving into the reivew.

Interview went well I think...the guy said they would call me back on Fri or Sat for another interview if they were still interested. 

I actually only found Ferox with help from one of the employees.  It was in store, but not in horror, mystery nor in cult.  Twas in the "naughty" section.

My review for Ferox:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2249.htm

Nice review, I was wondering which one to watch first so I guess I will watch Ferox and then Holocaust but maybe I'll give a little break in between so I don't get Cannilble'd out.

Thanks.

Dunno what I'll review next, possibly do another MASTERS OF HORROR review.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

I just picked it up on DVD at Borders after several months of hard searching smile

My day is getting better.  Got an interview with B&N (I know, buying something from a competitor when I want to work there), a good possiblity of a follow up sometime late this week or sometime next...and now...got Ferox.  Though I am at school and since there be Math class next...*shudders violently*

Well, I got Ferox and I plan to watch it tonight, after dinner of course.  I will also start writing a review for it tonight.  Hopefully will get done tonight or sometime later this week.

Hell of a review Golden!!
You must be a straight A student, keep doing well in math ya never know when you will come up with the math/vibrational/formula to open the doors of the universe:)

*blushes*

Thanks. 

I suffer from sever mathphobia...so going into filmmaking...be interesting with producers tongue

But...i would love to find out the relation between math and shuddering.  *shudders*

tongue

Heh yea nice review although I have to admit I couldn't read the whole thing.. Heh I'm more into shorter concise to the point reviews myself.. But it is nice to have someone do an indepth review like yours.. Great job..

I credit/blame my film anylsis teacher from 11th grade for my long reviews.  tongue

The uber bitch is it takes me a few nights to write it all down.  After my first five attempts (yes 5) to do a review for various flicks after Snakes on a Train, I realized that I should start copying and pasting my reviews from the site and into MS word as i type to check spelling and such...as well if i hit the wrong button on the net and lose it...I can just retype it.

I think next time I might do two reviews...a long one and a short one for those who want something quick.

I forgot to mention...on the DVD of FEROX to find Lenzi's interview, you have to go to his bio page.

Too many words in your review for me to read all of it also.

Hey golden, I didn't mean to come across as a (fill in the blank).... I read the whole thing and it was a good indepth review. I usually like reviews that are short and to the point, to give me an idea of whether I would like it or not.
I haven't done a review yet and I don't know if I could actually. So keep those reviews comin' smile

Last edited by DemonToSome (2006-11-19 15:27:16)

I didnt read all of it yet, but from what I have read...great job.  I too, like my reviews short and to the point, but it does take some skill to write like that.  Keep up the great work.