Topic: Transformers Teaser Trailer

Whatcha all think? Michael Bay gonna make this one work? Watch the trailer http://www.avixion.ca/news25.htm

Re: Transformers Teaser Trailer

i just watched it from your link and it pretty much stunk. i didn't know if i was watching a moon landing documentary or a movie teaser.what was micheal bay thinking ,i would remove my name from that if i was him.hopefully the next trailer is better, but then again this is only the first one.

haha you know i had hte same thoughts about the moon landing myself while i was watching  it lol.

I liked the idea... ! ! When I was growing up transformers, zodiac knights, the visionaries where one of the cartoons I would see... All of them would turn into great movies ! ! !

i loved transformers growing up to but this trailer is really just terrible and scares the hell out of me that this movie is gonna suck.

have faith meh.. tongue

I saw the trailer.  It looks interesting, gets my interest up about it.  I loved transfomers when i was a little kid and I am very excited about this.

Michael Bay is such a dick. Did you guys notice how he had his name prominently sticking out below the title of the movie.. Not even a "Directed By".. He just assumes everyone should know who he is..

I'm glad I didn't grow up liking Transformers because I would be pissed off if Michael Bay ruined something from my childhood like that.. He already ruined TCM.. I grew up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so I can't wait to see how that movie turns out..

lol... he has come out and defended his mars rover routine as well
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9301.html

I liked it. It left me wondering how the Transformers will look. Hopefully, not too CGI looking. But it sets up the idea that this invasion is coming and the government knows about it, but no one else does.

Last edited by Greg (2006-07-11 20:49:41)

i liked the concept just not the rover footage tongue To much hype for this trailer

CRAP...the movie better be worth this crappy teaser.

Check out this fan's modeling and animation of Optimus. His short ani is way more impressive than the movie teaser.

http://www.3dblasphemy.com/OPTIMUS/OPTIMUS.html

http://www.never-illustration.com/images/optimus.jpg

It'll look good, I can about guarantee... wink

I just picked up the 20th aniversary edition of the animated Transformers movie on DVD (get it at Costco* for $14) and on disk one they have a short behind the scenes thing where they talk with Stephen Speilberg, Micheal Bay, and a few others involved and they show some of the cars from the film but no transformations (damn it) but they did talk about having some of the coolest car chases where the cars transform at 90 mph and continue the battle, so I am starting to have some hope for this flick.

*If you don't know what a Costco is, then you don't have one in your town and your out of luck. It's a big bulk store, like Sam's Club.

I am tempted to get the Transformers movie...but simatar need cash.  I loved watching the original series as a kid. 

And indeed, Costco is a cool place.  Though they don't tend to carry many hard R rated flicks, but like everything new that comes out and if they have it is at least $10 or more off the list price.

Sounds awesome.  I can't wait for the flick to come out.  I remmeber seeing a few stills from when they were filming in CA I think and the picture was blurry but it showed a large tank with a smaller turret above the main...Decepitcon?  I will have to find it again.

i will probly check this flick out on dvd but not so sure about theatrical.

You MUST see it theatrically!  Opening weekend!  TRUST me! big_smile