Topic: Jessica Alba Starring in SAW 4

According to IMDB its true, to me i say its a bunch of crap, no way its true.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6896.html

Re: Jessica Alba Starring in SAW 4

Well, I guess we're witnessing the progressive death of a fantastic movie series without any ability to stop it. Like being chained to a wall while a puppy is being kicked to death on the other side of the room. Sigh.

I think it is a load of crap.  IMDB is unrealiable sometimes.  Like once they had confirmed news as Uwe Boll being in the director's seat of Halo.

Bullshit to the tenth degree on this Alba thing unless she comes out and says it herself and it is confirmed.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-11-13 16:07:39)

I tend not to believe anything until it happens, and that means they start filming the movie.

i still havent seen saw 3 yet, but i didnt hear too much good stuff about it. this series is going to be the same as the continious horrible sequels of friday the thirtenth (after number 4 when the series was supposed to stop) or nightmare on elm street. they are going to continue to make sequels until the series is dead and rotting in a grave and then they will dig up the corpse and try to reuse it again.:P

Plain and simple, I just cant see a Saw 4 happening.

Why don't they just make a trilogy out of it. I haven't seen the 3rd yet so I don't know how it ends, but I kinda think a trilogy should be enough.
But if there is going to be a 4th, and she is in it, which I highly doubt, she should be the first one killed right at the beginning...

well a saw 4 writer has been hired , or at least thats the rumor, as per news on this site, so its likely we are gonna get a saw 4. Not sure it will go to theatres, and really no way they can even afford Jessica Alba.

But on the upside it's written by the two guys that did Feast which came out pretty damn good IMO. If there is a saw 4 and it does have Jessica Alba in it I can only hope she is naked in a trap and she has to dance on a pole like in Sin City to save her life.

ur uch a perv, but that would be the only way that she could be in the movie. she better die.

I don't think shes gonna be in it..I think its just a rumor..

there is no way she will be in it if she is she should be nakes and be in one of he best traps ever and die