Topic: Can u tell me the name of this movie , please?

Can u tell me the name of this movie , please?

which the monsters puts marks on the kids and they come back in the future when the kids grown up .
those monsters only come back to hunted the human which marked and eat them and they shown in the dark only.
the actor is a lady .

believe me friends i dont remember about the movie name or the actor name , and i think i saw the movie before 4 years if i am not mistaken .

please help me with this , ineed to watch again

regards,

Amer

Last edited by amer10man (2006-11-17 20:53:01)

Re: Can u tell me the name of this movie , please?

Wes Craven presents THEY
as children they have night terrors and discover the monsters in their closets marked them as children and are now returning to collect them.
stars Marc Blucas, Ethan Embry, and Jon Abrahams

Welcome to the board Amer:)

thank you very much for you replay , i will downlaod the movie now.
and what is the keycard?

again many thanks to you thedeadshallrule

This was a pretty good movie and overlooked movie. It wasn't spectacular, but worth the watch. Don't download it though, go and get the DVD because it has an interesting alternate ending.

Hell, don't download it, because piracy cuts into film profits and then the filmmakers can't make MORE cool horror movies!

Represent the flicks.  BUY the flicks.  Support the art.

Greg wrote:

This was a pretty good movie and overlooked movie. It wasn't spectacular, but worth the watch. Don't download it though, go and get the DVD because it has an interesting alternate ending.

I considered it spectacular-okay, close to spectacular and wondered why it didn't get more attention.