Topic: Rhona Joins Underworld 3

Doomsday babe cast in Rise of the Lycans.

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, the third installment in the franchise, may not have Kate Beckinsale in it since it's a prequel, but it does reportedly have hottie du jour Rhona Mitra (currently kicking ass on-screen in the post-apocalyptic thriller Doomsday).

According to SCI FI PI, Mitra has been cast as "Sonja, Viktor's daughter, vampire lover of werewolf Lucian and cause of all the fuss that is the thousand year war between wolf and bat."

Bill Nighy reprises his role as Viktor, while Michael Sheen is also back as Lucien. Production designer-turned-director Patrick Tatopoulos is helming the prequel, which was scripted by originalUnderworld director Len Wiseman.

http://i28.tinypic.com/2ylntc0.jpg

Re: Rhona Joins Underworld 3

she was good in Doomsday, and i have only seen the first Underworld.
looking forward to the 3rd one, and gonna rent the 2nd one when i get the chance.

Even though i thought Kate Beckinsale was the perfect leading role for the Underwold series and wish she would continue with more of them. But oh well. By the looks of the new leading ladie, i might actually have to say since Beckinsale isn't apart of Underworld anymore, then Rhona might just be a perfect fit to actually fill in the shoes of Beckinsale's character.

I hadn't realize that there was going to be third Underworld movie. Can't wait to check it out.

She is quite the badass and I will surely check it out.  I will miss Beckinsale as well, but this should be okay too.  smile

I'm stoked!

I'm more than excited to see this one.

Are you? Damien how can you tell:rolleyes: Well at least the most boring guy in the world wont be in it I trust. So boring that I refuse to retain his name in my memory bank.

I was dissapointed Kate would'nt be back so i really did'nt care much for the 3rd one. But when i saw Doomsday and found out Rhona gonna be in it, i think i'll give the 3rd a chance.
Shes hot and can kick some asrse. tongue

Furdion wrote:

Are you? Damien how can you tell:rolleyes: Well at least the most boring guy in the world wont be in it I trust. So boring that I refuse to retain his name in my memory bank.

I'm actually sort of dumbfounded right now. But who are you referring to on the most boring guy?