Topic: Rest Stop DVD Artwork is Smoking!

This dvd artwork is awesome. Anyone seen this?

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6128.html

Re: Rest Stop DVD Artwork is Smoking!

Yea it looks really good.. I'm wondering if the rated version will look any different.. For some reason I like that electric socket logo for Raw Feed too.. Its just really simple but cool looking.. I'm gonna have to check this out when it hits the shelves..

I like when companies take the time to design a nice cover. It's bad when you are trying to recommend a DVD to a friend and they see a cheap photoshop picture. I try and remind them, "As my grandmother always says, you can't judge a DVD by its cover."

totally agree Greg... a good dvd cover can make or break a dvd.

It's pretty slick.. but for some reason it reminds me of "Wolf Creek."

-deadmanwalkin

hmm not the cover art to wolf creek.. I know what you mean but the DVD cover art for the US Wolf Creek was pretty bland..

No, not the DVD cover for Wolf Creek.. just some of the early images and some of the international posters for the film.. and it's more just like the "same vibe."

-deadmanwalkin

Yah good artwork makes owning a DVD more enjoyable.  Not like city or hell of the living dead...haha.  This artwork does indeed look nice.  Wolf Creek, man for some reason this reminds me of High Tension.  Dont ask me why, just does I guess.

Yea I knew where you were coming from Deadman.. It does have that vibe to it..

i gotta agree it does have a wolf creekie vibe to it. I dig the art hardcore.

It does evoke a Wolf Creek look to it.  Also kinda reminds me a bit of Pick Me Up's cover art with the truck coming towards you.

Some clips from the movie have popped up. I gotta say you guys have definetly got to check out the second one.. It looks wicked...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6529.html

Awesome clips.  I especially like the second clip like you said.  Thats gotta fuckin' hurt.  I'm very excited for this film as well as many others.

I caught the edited version on SciFi mainly because I loved the cover art.  I liked it as a mindless cable horror movie but there is nothing there that really is memorable or makes me want to rush out and buy the DVD.

bulin you should review it on site if you are up for it. And welcome to the site!

Great cover art, horrible movie. The lead actress is some penthouse or playboy 'voted most hotest' something or other. It's too bad she sucks balls at acting. I really didn't give a crap if she lived or died about 25 minutes into the movie. There was a few really good gore effects and I guess it's worth a rental if there's absolutely nothing else on the shelves.

never be sure to review it on site. smile

Yeah, I can do that...and thanks for the welcome!

smile