Topic: February Toe Tag Loot Contest

As you should all know by posting on our website, submitting reviews, news and participating you win toe tags. Each month at the end of the month the person with the most toe tags will win a prize. For February we are going to pick 4 winners. To the ...

Read More : February Toe Tag Loot Contest

Re: February Toe Tag Loot Contest

im sure nobody objects to us picking 3 winners smile

Hey i'm definitely not objecting to that at all Meh.

This looks like a nice contest, and it definitely rewards your loyalty to HM.ca

sounds very cool cool

niiiiiiice.  If I wasn't so drained this week I'd be on here so much more.  Might have to get some liquid ambition in me big_smile

cool i wanna see that movie smile

I wanna win! I wanna win!  I wanna win!  I wanna win!

^ i will fight you for it!

Roshambo? big_smile

i get to go first!......wait.......damn mad...... you got me again!..........i was thinking a game of CLUE or somthing lol

That's easy. I did it in the cellar with a meat cleaver.  smile

No, im sorry but it was me in the basement with the chainsaw cool

I like the new toe tag section on the frontpage!

yeah its been htere awhile smile Glad you digg it. I am doing all kinds of improvements.

Yeah i definitely love that Toetag rating section on the mainpage. It makes it easier to see where everyone is at. Definitely another great idea from your part Meh. Way to go buddy.

Hey is there some reason why a post is not registering a Toe Tag as I made several legit posts over a short period but was not credited with a Toe Tag for my efforts?

PUCKU wrote:

Hey is there some reason why a post is not registering a Toe Tag as I made several legit posts over a short period but was not credited with a Toe Tag for my efforts?

The only way you don't get toetags is if there is a poll. For some odd reason when you either make a poll or post in a poll, you don't get any toetags for that. That's the reason why you're not getting more toetags as you should be getting.

PUCKU wrote:

what? lol

Camel Toes anyone, lol....get it.:lol:

Hey just a thought.  I know currently if you win a TOE TAG contest, your count is reset, but any thought of just subtracting tags? For instance if you need 100 tags to qualify for a contest, and reach it there is no motivation to post further, as you know if you post 500 more times and win you will lose all those potential tags, whereas if you stop and wait to win you won't.  I just think that perhaps subtracting an amount of tags rather then completely resetting them encourages posting.  If someone is not a diehard HM.ca fan then there is no motivation to post because for many newbies I am sure it is tough enough to reach 100 posts so resetting posts after 100 eg, 112 and losing those credited posts sort of seems like a penalty to me.