26

Re: Selling from my collection...

Thanks buddy, I got Beyond the Door in the mail yesterday and it's got an awesome big plastic cover art box to it. Thanks again horrormonger and I will watch it soon.:cool:

Re: Selling from my collection...

RIP wrote:

Thanks buddy, I got Beyond the Door in the mail yesterday and it's got an awesome big plastic cover art box to it. Thanks again horrormonger and I will watch it soon.:cool:

Good to see it made it RIP. Um, don't mind the parts where it starts pausing, repeatedly. It's supposed to do that, the director actually meant for it to be that annoying. Or the parts where the voices don't match up! LOL It was Italian, and overdubbed. It took a couple of times watching before I figured that out. I thought it was f&^@ed.LOL

Re: Selling from my collection...

Wasn't someone looking for "Night of the Creeps". I try to help people out and I might have found a solution for getting it. Hurry though. I don't think there's many left. And if there's none left, sorry, I tried
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Night-Creeps-Jason-Lively/dp/B000NXWZ5C

Re: Selling from my collection...

katylou84 wrote:

Wasn't someone looking for "Night of the Creeps". I try to help people out and I might have found a solution for getting it. Hurry though. I don't think there's many left. And if there's none left, sorry, I tried
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Night-Creeps-Jason-Lively/dp/B000NXWZ5C

Hey, katylou, thanks for the tip! I gave you a + for bein' on top of things!

Re: Selling from my collection...

horrormonger wrote:

Hey, katylou, thanks for the tip! I gave you a + for bein' on top of things!

I wrote you a message about the comment. I had NO clue what you were talking about. Now, I get it DOI! I like helping people can usually find the "hard to find" shit that everyone has been looking for. I could be a personal shopper because I find the best deals too! So if you ever need a movie and can't find it, just let me know!
Thanks for the comment man!

31

Re: Selling from my collection...

Do you happen to have the Video Dead for sale?