Re: MorgueSpace Show Off Page

ChainSaW80 wrote:

i like it BDD! and i finally figured it out thanks to Dr.Blood and Alien25...Thanks guys!
i found a cool zombie background Visit My MorgueSpace Page

Glad that I could help bro!
Btw, your background is frickin cool!

haha its awesome Kill. And Tim I dig yours, the image is awesome

Thank you, sir.  I think it looks pretty spiffy, if I do say so myself.  smile

This is probably not news to some of you, but did some digging around yesterday and found that there are sites that have code generators that allow you pick the options you like and they will generate the code to update your morguespace.  One that I remember was Twisted Sibling.  I also found a cool HR Geiger tribute background and theme and downloded it, then realized that it had a phalus that was clearly visible when I used it for my background, so I quickly removed the background! hmm

yeah there are sites, in fact I am going to be posting a bunch of code you can use on morguespace or myspcae soon!

Groovy!
If I have time this weekend, I want to pimp out my morguespace! big_smile

hah aso long as yer having funthats all tha tmatters smile

I added some new stuff, really loving the new possibilities Meh..

My Page

Where I'm at school and they blocked all the photosharing and all kinds of stuff so I can't really look at anybody's morguespace. This Sucks. I'll look at home. I bet they look cool. All I have is my background because I don't really know how to do anything. Oh Well.

Well my page inst as ADD as some others, but I have added a nice Battle Royale background, and a music player to scare the crap out of you if you go there and your volumes turned up.

Oh I also have the nowlive widget for The Joe Flynn Show.  Check out some of the old shows if you want.  We talk horror every Monday night from 8-10pm PT.  Its worth tuning in just for the great new segment  "DVD Sexy Time" w/Justin from horror-movies.ca   lol

Hey All... With a little help from the forums and BDD, I tweaked and tweaked until I finally have pimped out my Morgue Space page horror style! Check it out if you don't care! I worked hard on it and some feedback, positive or negative, would greatly be appreciated!

MEH- Maybe we should have a contest as to who has the coolest M.S.? Just a thought. I love contests, even though I never win them!

katylou84 wrote:

Hey All... With a little help from the forums and BDD, I tweaked and tweaked until I finally have pimped out my Morgue Space page horror style! Check it out if you don't care! I worked hard on it and some feedback, positive or negative, would greatly be appreciated!

MEH- Maybe we should have a contest as to who has the coolest M.S.? Just a thought. I love contests, even though I never win them!

Hey i'm more than happy that i could help you out as much as i possibly could and i know that one site i mentioned to you helped out alot b/c of all the cool backgrounds, or layouts, that are listed on there. I am digging your M.S. page and glad you got the hang of it. Great job Katy.

How do you add music to your page?

TiM the Zombie wrote:

It's actually pretty simple....
Go to my M.S. page or to BlackDeathDamien's and on the music player click "Make My own playlist" or something to that nature. It'll take you to a site to where you can register (it's free) and browse for songs. You just find the songs you want, create the playlist and get a code to post your playlist on a website! Need anymore help, we're here!

I'm now a "Psycho" on here! So wicked! I mean, I knew I was in real life, but to actually be one on the net is even better (joking of course)! Groovy

katylou84 wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

It's actually pretty simple....
Go to my M.S. page or to BlackDeathDamien's and on the music player click "Make My own playlist" or something to that nature. It'll take you to a site to where you can register (it's free) and browse for songs. You just find the songs you want, create the playlist and get a code to post your playlist on a website! Need anymore help, we're here!

And don't forget the great part about that playlist, you can add 100 songs to it and while you edit the songs on that specific site and it's on your M.S., it will automatically update it for you. So say you add a song or delete and replace it with another song, the playlist on your M.S. will edit by itself. So you don't have to delete your playlist and switch it with the new songs added on there.

Thanks, I figured it out.  wink

katylou84 wrote:

I'm now a "Psycho" on here! So wicked! I mean, I knew I was in real life, but to actually be one on the net is even better (joking of course)! Groovy

Now you know how all us regulars feel. Well especially for me when i first joined and all the way now. It is crazy as hell and also it is easy to lose reality on here and go into a whole other side of yourself that you can express here that you can't express in real life. Glad to hear that you become so well adjusted here.

BDD:
Thanks for adding that for me and everyone else. I knew about the 100 songs, but wasn't for sure about the automatic update. I knew it would update on MySpace, but not here. That's superific tongue

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Glad to hear that you become so well adjusted here.

Are you kidding, I'm having a blast! It's like one big horror based family around here. Everyone is great and so nice. There's no arguing like on other sites you go too! I love it. I'm always seeing new posts that I've overlooked and post as much as I can. I'm bound and determined to win a contest or prize one of these days.

I think I might be stoned or something. I had to sand down drywall mud this morning and I think it has seriously affected my brain and thought pattern- sorry if I'm off tangent (worse then usual that is)

katylou84 wrote:

BDD:
Thanks for adding that for me and everyone else. I knew about the 100 songs, but wasn't for sure about the automatic update. I knew it would update on MySpace, but not here. That's superific tongue

lol First off, that just made me laugh when you said superific. Oh glad i can provide you with the extra details about it when it comes to the playlist and you can also shuffle all the songs if you are on that site and check the one box where everytime when you go to your M.S. not only will your songs be played automatically. But also shuffled at that too. But i'm sure you already know that. tongue

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

lol First off, that just made me laugh when you said superific.

You should hear me actually talk. I make up words all of the time and am always saying silly stuff. I just try to make people laugh! I actually did not know that about the shuffing songs. That again my friend, is superific

katylou84 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

lol First off, that just made me laugh when you said superific.

You should hear me actually talk. I make up words all of the time and am always saying silly stuff. I just try to make people laugh! I actually did not know that about the shuffing songs. That again my friend, is superific

Lol oh i believe it. Hey making up words is simply the best especially just randoms thoughts. Hey well glad you know now about that with the playlist. See just the little things that you find out can truly be awesome to the max and make it that much more fun and awesomeness. It's awesome isn't it. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

See just the little things that you find out can truly be awesome to the max and make it that much more fun and awesomeness. It's awesome isn't it. lol

Awesomness at it's finest my friend. Tru dat!!!

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Thanks, I figured it out.  wink

Hey glad we could help Tim. Yeah once you get the gist of how it all works, then you start having a ball with making your own playlist and which specific songs you want on there.