Topic: Scarlett Johansson Talked out of Nude Scene in the Island

Sure we almost had something worthy of saving The Island from being complete Crap and Michael Mann killed it.

http://www.avixion.ca/176-Scarlett-Joha … sland.html

Re: Scarlett Johansson Talked out of Nude Scene in the Island

Ummm. Michael BAY, you mean.  wink

And I can understand that if the producers demanded it be PG13, that he was stuck.  You can't piss off the money men.  Mind you when word got out, it would have meant more Box Office, I guarantee.

Me, I would have shot it both ways, and saved the topless scene for the DVD release!  tongue

hahha... i had a moment of zen where my brain went empty and i called Bay mann tongue

Heh yea Mirth, me and Mike had the same discussion.. If I were Michael Bay I would have shot it both ways.. One for the DVD and the other for the theatrical release.. That would have easily made the DVD a top seller..

They could have shot the whole scene topless and done computer graphics for her bra to keep the scene PGboring.  And then just not put the cgi in the dvd.  But maybe Bay was afraid he'd be sporting too much wood to see s j in the flesh.  Or, maybe, like most gay men, he is afraid of boobs (i know i am...they are like eyes that never blink)