Topic: Cell

today i went christmas shopping but unlike alot of other i went later instead of waking up at 5 in the morning but i went to a book store and they finally had the Cell paper cover book ive been dying to read this book since it came out and i really didnt want to buy the hard cover book for 26 dollars so finally i got it and i started reading it in the car ride home and my eyes were glued to it i couldnt stop reading it by the time i got home i was on chapter six and the blood and gore is awsome so if ur looking for a good book to read get Stephen Kings Cell you will not be disappointed this may be the fifth book i actally read in my life

Re: Cell

i want to get it but i dont know if i should is it as good as everyone is saying ?

Its the best King has written in quite a while.   I read somewhere that Eli Roth is directing the movie version.

It really is fantastic....Great zombie book, and keeps you reading all the way through...

I agree with both Bulin and Killjoy its one hell of a book and for 10 bucks u cant go wrong and i also heard Eli Roth is making this movie too

according to Imdb he is writing directing and producing Cell so Im gonna b waiting for updates on this

When in doubt folks use the search button for news.. I've been reporting about this movie ever since the book was first announced.. Also IMDB is a horrible source for info.. its good for rumours and hearsay but thats about it..

Eli Roth is directing and Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski are writing the script. They wrote the upcoming script for Stephen Kings next film 1408..

im lookin foreward to buyin this book, even though alot of his newer stuff hasn't been all that good, but this one actually sound really good, and i definately want to read the book b4 the movie comes out.