Topic: Torso(1973)

This is a bad ass italian slasher from the early 70's called Torso which was directed by Sergio Martino.

The film stars Suzy Kendall and is about a maked killer in a ski mask stalking and killing coeds at a University in Italy. The killer wears a redish scarf too and strangles some of his victims and uses a knife on others.

There are some cool kills in this film for being an early 70's flick. There's blood, boobs, masked killer, cheesy actors, etc......good film imho.;)

Re: Torso(1973)

I tried to rent this from netflix , but they sent me some gay ass drama under the same title >:[  I haven't tried to get it again, I should though !!

eDogg2012 wrote:

I tried to rent this from netflix , but they sent me some gay ass drama under the same title >:[  I haven't tried to get it again, I should though !!

Damn, what gay site were you on, lol......just kidding.....you ought to buy the dvd cause it is a cool film and not gay at all.:lol:

I really wanna see this film but but its like $30 online and i have a new rule for myself now. NO BUYING EXPENSIVE 1 DISC DVDS NOW.

I used to have the old oop dvd, I believe its been released in Europe  with some footage that was left off by Anchor Bay.