Topic: The Last Supper(2005)

Everytime I go into the Movie Gallery here in my town I see this asian horror film called The Last Supper.

The cover art for it is kinda cool looking with a girl's head on a platter on a table. I have never seen it before.

Has anyone seen this film before and is it any good or gory?:/

Re: The Last Supper(2005)

My review:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_3690.htm

Good review Jmh. I think I will like this film so I am gonna buy it on amazon today after work instead of renting it.:cool:

Ehhh I'd go with the rent if I were you. Dont think it's worth owning.

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-03-07 14:19:40)

jmh314 wrote:

It can't be any worse than The Host, Stacy, or The Deadly Camp lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Yeah and you wanna get rid of all those, for some reason i can imagine you doing the same with this.  Doesnt feel like a Rip movie to me.

nice review JMH, I will have to netflix it

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Yeah and you wanna get rid of all those, for some reason i can imagine you doing the same with this.  Doesnt feel like a Rip movie to me.

Alrighthy then, I guess I will just rent the dvd over the weekend.;)

lol dont forget Rip, I was the one who recommended The Deadly Camp to you......first time i've steered you wrong in the asian genre.....BTW: did you even watch BR2 or Meatball Machine?

jmh314 wrote:

lol dont forget Rip, I was the one who recommended The Deadly Camp to you......first time i've steered you wrong in the asian genre.....BTW: did you even watch BR2 or Meatball Machine?

I watched the first 20 minutes of BR 2 but then some friends came over and I had to leave. It looked good so far so I will watch it all through tomorrow. I got to the first 10 minutes of Meatball Machine and it too looks like a winner but again had to go off and do something lol.

I have the last supper , its ok , there is one really great scene in it that made me keep it .... I wont spoil it for anyone but it involves a knife big_smile

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I watched the first 20 minutes of BR 2 but then some friends came over and I had to leave. It looked good so far so I will watch it all through tomorrow. I got to the first 10 minutes of Meatball Machine and it too looks like a winner but again had to go off and do something lol.

Got through 20 min or BR2?  Thats pretty half the good stuff....about 45 minutes in is when it begins to fully suck!

eDogg2012 wrote:

I have the last supper , its ok , there is one really great scene in it that made me keep it .... I wont spoil it for anyone but it involves a knife big_smile

I plan on renting it tomorrow during lunchtime.

I so need to see this movie so damn bad. If i can find it, i'm definitely going to check this movie out.

I rented the movie today so I will watch it tomorrow.

I finally watched The Last Supper last night and really did enjoy this film. It's about a well known plastic surgeon who also happens to be a great cook especially with women's flesh. He has become a cannibal and makes some good looking steak meals lol, and no I am not a cannibal.:lol:

The film had some good characters in it and I liked the plot to it.

It was good but it just got repetitive to me.  I enjoyed it, but not enough to own, so thats why i recommended it for a rental.  Glad you enjoyed it.  I should have Hellevator today so i'll tell you how that one is.

I liked how in The Last Supper  how the doctor would go on dates and seduce the women into coming into his house and then he would massage them with (baking oil...lol) and then mess around with them and then say "I want to eat you" and the girl's would think that he meant he was going down south on them and they would say "yes, please  eat me" and then he would go get a machete and chop off their heads and make chop suey out of them for dinner lol.:lol:

^ lol , are u able to guess the scene that made this a keeper for me ?

I liked this film so much that I bought the dvd on amazon yesterday and will get it next week.

If you can get past the b effects it's actually a pretty good movie.