Topic: The Twilight Zone movie

I have heard quite a lot about it and have been interested in seeing it for some time.  Does anyone know if it is comeing out on DVD soon or if it has already been released onto the DVD?

Re: The Twilight Zone movie

Well its not out on DVD yet but Warner does realize their is a lot of fans looking to pick it up and they look to be bringing it to DVD soon.. Now of course this is Warner talking so who knows how long it will actually take them.. I hope they release it soon though.. great movie.

It is a very good movie and I hope they release it soon.  I have always been a fan of the Twilight Zone and I own the series on DVD.  Rod Serling was an amazing writer who brought in many great writers at the time to help.  I mean Ray Bradbury is one of my favorites and he wrote episodes for it.  The movie in my opinion did a great job transfering the story teller's, Serling's, vision on to the big screen.

I thought this movie was pretty good as well. If it's the one i'm thinking about I seen it when it was at the movies many years ago. It was great on the silver screen.