Topic: SEA OF DUST Starring TOM SAVINI & INGRID PITT

Hi everyone, there is a new "classic horror" film set to come out in 2008, Sea of Dust is a sort of homage to the Hammer Films, but it's also a very strange mind bending sort of plot.  The movie stars Tom Savini and Ingrid Pitt.  It also has Stuart Rudin (Silence Of The Lambs) and special effects by Josh Turi (Wendigo).

I've been involved as an extra and have done  abit of PR work for the project.  The film is Indie but it's shot in digital high definition and it has a definite studio movie look.  I've seen the next to last edited version.

It might just be a sleeper hit or achieve a cult following.  I created a myspace page about teh movie with photos and the latest is I have a copy of a teaser trailer on that site.  i would very much like folks to see it and start discussion about the movie.

I'm excited about it and if anyone is interested I'm sure I will have more to tell you.

You can see the set photos and trailer at: myspace.com/seaofdustdevotee

Enjoy and let me know what you think pro or con.

Ed

Re: SEA OF DUST Starring TOM SAVINI & INGRID PITT

headed over to myspace to check you out thanks wink

Great let me know what you think.  Oh if you have any trouble with it I just posted the trailer to youtube as well.  It was interesting that when I searched "Savini" that guy has a lot of video clips posted.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSpERf0kjE

That is one of THE most interesting trailers I have ever seen:) sounds like an interesting story line....I like the vintage look ALOT. Gore factor looks great. I wanna see it:)

I will watch it. Not so sure about the Homage though. Wait and see about that one. For me it was not merely the period that Hammer was set in but the style of the films. Also the main actor does eyebrow acting a la Rodger Moore. Is that intentional? Wonder if it will have international release? Good work anyway Cheers!