Topic: Elvira

Speaking about  the Boobtube,Has anyone picked up any of the Elvira's MOVIE MACABRE (or other shows) on DVD?

Re: Elvira

I was never really a fan of her shows but saw a couple of them back in the 80's on tv late night.

I would LOVE to have that show.  I used to watch it every Saturday.  I still have some favorites.  Wish they would still come on.

I listened to a podcast interview with her and she said that she was kind of embarrassed about those first few movie macabre wrap a rounds since she hadn't defined her character and talked slower then. She also said that "Elvira" is basically herself when she was a teenager.

She does a mechandise show now on the Monster channel. Monsterama, basically covers the figures/props etc. for film franchises.

Actually i have never heard of it. But the only thing i have seen by her is Elvira's Mistress of the Dark movie. I still love that movie.

Was too young to ever remember any of her shows but i know i've seen some other than that i've only seen her in Elvira's Mistress of the Dark.

Elvira was always cool, but outside of the costume cassandra peterson is a redhead....

loved her shows

She's SO hot!!

One of my first crushes.

I have this
http://i41.tinypic.com/111qj3q.jpg
I bought it for Blue Sunshine & this version was half the price. It's cool cause you can choose to watch the movie with or without the Elvira sections. I watched Monstriod last night & it was one of the worst films ever, i'm glad i watched it with Elvira cause at least it made it bearable:D

I was maybe going to get some more of those, does anyone recommend any?

With Elvira's new show starting this weekend...you'd think that more people would be posting here.  o_0

I can't wait to see the new show, and I'd love to get the older DVD's, but I never see them in the store.  sad