Topic: Watertown, PA (Zombie RP Sign Up)

First roleplay of Horrormovies.ca, I just asked Meh for a roleplay section and was awesome and did so, first I'm going to lay out the rules for this role play

Rules:
1.No godmodding, Godmodding is instantly being able to do things such as, "I shot roger, Roger fell to the floor dead" unless its a zombie or NPC you can't do that, and if it is a zombie or NPC you should be a bit more discriptive

2.No Super Powers, You are all normal people, no superman powers, shooting rays,through your eyes or anything along those lines.

3. This first thread will be a First Person Roleplay, being you don't say Roger shoot the man in the face, you go I took out my pistol and uncocked the gun, I aimed for the zombies head and pulled the trigger, the head exploded, I holstered my pistol and went over to help roger out., That kind of just.

4. Don't go completely rambo, have guns but don't go around eradicating zombies with an m60, at least from the start of the Roleplay

Story: in central Pennsylvania, lies watertown, it is a small modern community, with mostly 3rd Party stores and some chain stores, it has a sheriff and a full sized Clinic, the government has recently collapsed and mostly zombies have inhabited watertown, your job, ACT, try to survive inside the town.

Charater Profile Requirements
Name:
Weight:
Weapons:
Bio:(Tell us about the charater, is he nice or nasty, was he ever in the army, ever comit crime, ETC)

My Character:

Name: Roger Tanner
Height: 6'1
Weight:172 Pounds
Weapons: Beretta 92FS 9mm, Tactical Shotgun
Bio: Roger grew up in watertown, his father was the Sheriff and he took his place once his father passed on, Roger is stern person, who is loyal to the law, he is currently hold up inside the Watertown Sheriffs office.

Feel free to join up on the roleplay, once theres enough people we can start

Re: Watertown, PA (Zombie RP Sign Up)

OOC: How would you want me to start?

Make a charater proflie out of the outline i made then post it and once we get a few people i'll make another thread with the actual rp this is just a sign up thread

Charater Profile Requirements
Name: Lee Anderson (obviously)
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 115
Weapons: Bloodied baseball bat
Bio:(Tell us about the charater, is he nice or nasty, was he ever in the army, ever comit crime, ETC) Lee Anderson was just a simple boy going to high school in senior. Then the zombies hit town and he wasn't so innocent anymore. He looted a little to stay alive and then just wondered around the city, scavenging and bargaining for supplies with the remaining survivors. He is a trader born and true and would trade his mother for a few pieces of bread.

Last edited by Lee Anderson (2008-04-06 21:27:16)

ooc: just make something up even if its short, like, Lee Anderson is a student curently finishing his last year of high school at watertown after moving there from New York City or something like that you get me

OOC: Alright, I'll edit it.

Name: Dr. Henry Parker
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 141 pounds
Weapons: Scalpel, fire axe & Beretta M9 (M4 w/M203 attached & Mossberg 12 gauge at home)
Bio: was a medic in the Gulf War.  He moved to Watertown 7 years ago and started his own private practice and gained a friendly status with the townspeople.  Because of his combat training, he is well aware and focused and can also handle himself in any situation, regardless of pressure.

Last edited by MacheteMassacre (2008-04-06 21:33:35)

Alright i'm going to start this thing up, People can still sign up and join in if they want. Nice profile Massacre by the way

Last edited by ThomasDead (2008-04-06 21:32:57)

Thanks you too.  I think we should be able to survive and hopefully handle this situation.

OOC: I'm gonna jump in later tonight, alright? I've gotta get off the Internet for now because I'm playing four-player co-op on Halo 3 and it lags if anyone's on the Internet during it. See ya guys later tonight. Try not to let it escalate too terribly far.

I'm gonna have to hole up in the hospital for awhile. (aka work super early) With the door, locked and barried with chairs and desks, I'll come out and try to get to the sheriff's office when I think it is safe.

Well since you have a private pratice you'd have your own office, so work with that

Name: Leonard Norwick
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 220 lbs
Weapons: Tazer, flashlight, club
Bio:  Leonard Norwick was discharged from the airforce at 26 for being "mentally unstable."  One year later he was convicted with 3 accounts of first degree murder and sentenced to 3 life terms in Attica, NY after brutally beating 3 men to death in a bar with a pool stick.  Leonard was serving his 4th year when the zombie riot took place.  He was able to escape the facility with a tazer gun and club he pulled off a dead prison guard, stealing the chopper from the landing pad he swiftly flew away leaving his inmates "buddies" below begging to take them with him.  Running low on fuel Leonard was searching for a place to put the bird down and Watertown, PA was the next town on the list.

Good concept, BooF. Can't wait to rp with you, and I'm about to reply to your IC post.

Thanks, yea this will be fun.  First time I ever RP'd a horror theme big_smile

I'd post again but I want someone else to go at least twice after my post before I post again.

I think this town is suffering a little testosterone poisoning so if I may, I'd like to offer you a woman's touch.

Name: Rachel Barker
Height: 5'7
Weight: 93 lbs
Weapons: Ice-pick, fire axe.
Bio: A girl with a shadowy past and haunted eyes.  A body to die for. Maybe kill for.  She drifted into town six months ago and settled in the seedy side of town, dancing at Kitten Heels Gentlemen's Club. This is a girl who can look after herself - as a too keen admirer found out when she broke two of his ribs and his wrist after he followed her into the car park after work one night.  Beautiful and hard like a diamond, that's Rachel.

Name: Coral Shepard
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115
Weapons: gardening shears, machete, small pistol that ex-hubby left
Bio: Coral is a historical romance author that lives right on the outskirts of town. Her ex-hubby was military and they use to move around a lot till her recent divorce when she decided to move to a small town and write full-time. Coral loves to garden (via the weapons above), and has been trained in the martial arts from ex.

Good bio, girls. Now the gender thing is all pretty much balanced. Kinda?

Very nice, now we have somemore people to keep this thing rolling.  Welcome abored.

Name: Sander Samson
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140 lbs
Weapons: Colt Peacemaker, switchblade
Bio: Sander Samson can best be described as bizarre, and to some possibly insane. As an artist Sander had gained some notoriety for his weird and abstract illustrations. An avid user of hallucinogenic drugs, much of Sander's work is inspired by things he sees during his psychedelic trips. Sander can also be labeled an alcoholic, though his abuse of the substance is not brought on by an need to subdue emotional or physical pain, but to simply keep things interesting. To Sander the real world can sometimes get boring and his heavy drug use can be attributed to his constant need to experience new and fascinating things. With the world currently overrun with the undead, Sander has taken it upon himself to roam the country in a constant state of intoxication and foolish indulgence. Sander is not particularly violent, or effective when it comes to dealing with combat situations. Sander is generally found wearing rose tinted aviators, and with a black and mild cigar pursed between his lips. His dark reddish hair is nearly shoulder length, and he is often found wearing loose fitting button down shirts along with ripped or worn blue jeans.

Nice character, Leon.

Name: Vince Maslow
Height: 5'9
Weight: 186 lbs
Weapons: Taurus Judge, machete
Bio:  Vince is a writer in the local paper, where he frequently reports on local crimes.  Vince has always had a strange pre-occupation with psycho-killers, monsters, violence, and the evils of the world, which lead him to become something of an amatuer horror writer as well as a reporter.  His fascination with the macabre has manifested itself in a dark wit and a sarcastic and somethimes cruel demeanor.  Vince is a known firearms enthusiast, and frequently carries with him a handgun on his person.  Vince has a background that also serves him to track down those who don't often wish to be found, earning him a good share of chash in the illegitimate world.  However, because of this involvement, he has recently taken to carrying in his vehicle a machete for personal defense reasons.  Vince enjoys Romero and Tarantino flicks, as well as the writings of Huxley and Lovecraft, both of who he describes and delightfully bleak writers.  Vince often wears a cabbie hat, glasses, a brown suit coat, an untucked beige dress shirt, jeans, and high-top converses.

Name: Wayne Rios
Height: 5'10"
Race: Jamaican and Cuban
Weight:: 143
Weapons: tire iron, rope, razors
Bio: worked for the government of Watertown but questioned city officials management of inner city programs and correctional systems. lost a index finger trying to save a girl from a gator right before losing his job and went into debt paying to reattach his finger get his vision corrected for the job which he was never reimbursed and laid off from. His girlfriend left him after he lost the job and he has since given in to the power of the dark arts his ancestors studied and tries to practice magic on the streets to earn money, but ends up drunk usually and in fights with law enforcement or various gangs. he is obsessed with being clean shaven and uses cheap boxcutters or industrial razors to do so

Name: Mickey
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185
Weapons: Axe, Louisville Slugger (metal)
Bio: Not much special about this guy. Your average early 20's man. A bit of a night owl, but his job keeps it that way. Generally mellow, but not too so. He knows how to deal with people who ask him to "play Misty for them" one to many times.