Topic: Trading dvd's Fulci and others

Hey all...I got a few dvds I would'nt mind getting rid of...

The House of Clocks
Zombi 3
Tales from the Crypt season 1 and 2 (one box set)
Tales from the crypt season 3
Nursie
Feed
Bug
The Driller Killer

I used to be on here alot more, but I have traded on here previously with Bulin...

Anyways, let me know if something catches your eye...

Re: Trading dvd's Fulci and others

oh and BTW...I would consider trading some stuff away for the right vhs movies too...

Id be interested in Tales from the crypt season 3, do you have a want list?

Not really...Let me check out your stuff and make an offer...

How would you feel about Maniac Cop and Dark Corners, the rights to Mats Sundin and a 3 round draft pick for the season 3 box????

BE WARNED!!!! The Tales Box Sets do have some oriental language on them.. I picked these two sets up on ebay a while back and they may be knockoffs from Asia...The dvds all work fine and have no scratches on them... Also they don't look like burned copies to me anyway...But please make sure your ok with NOT getting the official US releases...They do work in this region as I have watched both on my PS2 and a regular dvd player...Sorry about that but I just wanted to be up-front with you....

Its the newest Bug with Harry Connick Jr in it....Let me check your morguespace out and see what you're making available..

jamhorner:
...and we danced by The Hooters....very nice...Just rocked out to that for a minute or two..Well done.. Cool to have good tunes when your browsing someones collection...

As dirty as that sounds, I believe I would...I know you don't know me really, so in good faith I would have no problem sending mine off first if you like??   Just send me your address and I'll get it in the mail in a bubble envelope on Monday or Tuesday...

That sounds great...Your inbox is full though apparently...

Hey KJ, sorry I updated my tradelist on morguespace, I had already traded both of those titles but if you like any of the ones I added let me know!
Thanks

jamhorner wrote:
killjoy wrote:

That sounds great...Your inbox is full though apparently...

Try now.

Sorry for trading in your Maniac Cop, I can't pass up an oppertunity for Bug.

No worries!  Thats what trading is all about!

Hey Jamhorner...

I've sent you my address and I've got yours...Your BUG will be in the mail in 48 hours....

Thanks Buddy

Bulin

I'll tade you season 3 for Tiffany Shepis straight up!!!

Not my Tiff!!!!!!:lol:

What do you want for Driller Killer?

how would Murder Party sit with you??

Hey jamhorner...

Any sign of that dvd yet??? Mine has not arrived yet but I kinda thought that Canada Post would be a little slow...