Topic: Tokyo Gore Police Trailer

Today the trailer for Tokyo Gore Police made its way onto youtube and now we have it for you right here. We have been following this one closely and the people behind it also worked on Meatball Machine so you know it will be full of madness and tons ...

Read More : Tokyo Gore Police Trailer

Re: Tokyo Gore Police Trailer

Heh i saw this yesterday at work and was gonna write an article, but couldnt pull up the videos code at work....beat me to it again goon! tongue

Anyways, the trailer is bad ass, nothing less than you would expect from the people behind Meatball Machine and The Machine Girl.  I knew from earlier posted pictures that this would end up some bloody fun, and the trailer confirms it!  big_smile

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-04-08 11:28:44)

oh my god does that look awesome as hell. this movie looks like its gonna be a non stop gorefest, i cant wait to get this

To steal my words from my buddy BDD,  "I'm checkin this out when its released for damn sure!"  big_smile

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-04-08 11:48:26)

splattastic big_smile, this is destined to become absorbed into my collection nice long trailer thank you very much for sharing i've been looking for info on this flick all the time.

jmh314 wrote:

To steal my words from my buddy BDD,  "I'm checkin this out when its released for damn sure!"  big_smile

you cant stealBDD's words. i ate them.along with his cookies.

jmh314 wrote:

Hey i feel priveledged that you are using my saying. Sweet. But i'm gonna take it a step further. This is definitely my type of movie and more than excited to see this. I gotta see this. In fact, i NEED to see this. That's for damns sure.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

you cant stealBDD's words. i ate them.along with his cookies.

you're setting yourself up for some comments, but I am going to refrain this time.  Just dont get mad if someone says something cause you make it too easy for us.

Bloody amazing (in the literal sense) Definitely need to find out more. Really warped work. Beat it will leave you exhausted.

Actually I am tired after that clip. I think I need a little lay down

Good to see they aren't slowing down over there.  Looks great.