Topic: rob zombie movies

talk about how great they are

Re: rob zombie movies

haha well thats pretty simple to do, the first one rocked majorly, the 2nd, so so.

Heh yea I'm a pretty big fan of Zombies.. I think he will probably be a part of the next revival of great horror directors down the road.. I loved his previous movies and I have real high hopes for the Halloween remake..

Meh wrote:

haha well thats pretty simple to do, the first one rocked majorly, the 2nd, so so.

what was so so about the secound one?

Goon wrote:

Heh yea I'm a pretty big fan of Zombies.. I think he will probably be a part of the next revival of great horror directors down the road.. I loved his previous movies and I have real high hopes for the Halloween remake..

i hope he continues the legacy of micheal myers in a new sick twisted way.

I think House and Rejects are 2 great movies. They both go together perfectly IMO

i know i wish he would make another one

How can he, Otis and friends are dead. smile

how do we know their really dead?

I assumed their dead, but then again anythings possible

i think a third movie would do them justice

i love these movies. hes a great musicean and hes got some weird ideas for movies.

i think hes one of the best

I think the great thing about rob Zombie is the fact that he is a well know horror fan, if you have ever seen his house you can tell and you can see the way he talks about other directors and even his music has always had that horror vibe. When he was just in a band I kind thought he may not be all that bright but after a few interviews and seeing him on a show call Dinner for Five he is a very inteligent man and has a good mins for business as well. I have liked most of what he has done so far, be it music videos, comics, or his movies. They have all had their own feel and look. If you get a chance check out his comic "The Nail" it has a really cool story and the art is very good.

thanks ill have to check out his comic

DemonToSome wrote:

I assumed their dead, but then again anythings possible

Another sequel would be nice. Dr. Satan will rise up and resurrect Otis, Baby and Captain Spaulding. The four will make their way across the U.S., killing lots of people at random and spouting witty one-liners. Wydell's even younger other brother, Abraham, will be hot on their trail (when he's not busy preaching the word of Jeebus). The New Devil's Rejects will encounter several stars of horror movies from the past such as David Hess, Gunnar Hansen and Linda Blair (who all look happy to be getting paid work again). It will be the early 1980's so the Skynrd will be replaced by Toto and Culture Club. Wydell will corner the quartet in the Coca-Cola factory and in the ensuing machine gun maelstrom, the recipe for original Coke will be destroyed. Otis and Baby will escape once again and travel to Florida where they will hijack the Challenger space shuttle... and I shouldn't spoil the ending for you all.

Last edited by ichorous (2006-12-05 21:08:49)

lol see I told ya, anythings possible and you could be so right ichorous

Rob Zombie has what it takes to become the next master of horror.  House of 1000 Corpses, as crazy as it was, was just badass.  The Devil's Rejects is today one of my favorite films and an, IMO, an epic.  I to have high hopes for the Halloween redux.  Keep it up Rob!

dvils rejects girl wrote:
Meh wrote:

what was so so about the secound one?

The first one threw me back in my seat and freaked me out. The 2nd one, not so much smile

i like your story line but it should be about how the firefly clan was born.

Big fan of Rob and his work and music..house and TDR were two of the best horror movies I've seen when they came out and I'm looking forward to Halloween..and yes I do agree he should make a sequel or the a movie on the history of Dr. Satan..

..and yes I do agree he should make a sequel or the a movie on the history of Dr. Satan..

Yeah, how did Dr. Satan get in that hole in the first place?  Now that would be a movie to see!

i hope he does it would keep the legend alive

Yea a prequel would work fine.. but I dont' want a sequel. Plus I think it should really be left up to Rob.. I don't think he wants to get stuck in a rut with just making Firefly movies.. I'd like to see him do something different again.. Halloween is just going to be a remake.. I want to see what other twisted characters Rob can dream up..

I hope he does a film for his comic "The Nail", it's about an aging wrestler that goes on vacation with his family and an old friend and they end up is a huge battle with some satanic bikers and their demon leader. The books were bad ass and I'm sure he can make the movie just as cool.