Topic: Anyone have "Dark Skies"the tv show on DVD???

I can't even remember how long ago that show was on the air. The plot summary is as follows:

20th Century history as we know it is a lie. Aliens have been among us since the late 1940s, but a government cover-up has protected the public from such knowledge. As the series progresses, we follow John Loengard and Kim Sayers through the 1960s as they attempt to foil the plots of the alien Hive. The Hive is an alien race that planned to invade Earth through a manipulation of historical events and famous figures, including most notably the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In addition, the pair must stay one step ahead of a covert government agency with mixed motives, Majestic 12.

The featured a number of real-life 1960's personalities in the plot, such as The Beatles, Robert Kennedy, Jim Morrison, and J Edgar Hoover. This show also has the distinction of introducing sci-fi fans to Jeri Ryan, just shortly before her Seven of Nine fame. Similar to Star Trek: Voyager, she played a regular character that was introduced in the middle of the show's run

I would love to find a Region 1 dvd of this show if anyone knows where I could find it please let me know.

Thanks!

Randy

Re: Anyone have "Dark Skies"the tv show on DVD???

I can't help you out but if anyone can find it, Let me know too!!

Re: Anyone have "Dark Skies"the tv show on DVD???

I used to watch this show but sadly i believe it was cancelled before it could finish the story.

Heres the infomation u need to know i found while trying to look for a dvd along time ago.

Following fan campaigns for many years, an announcement was made that Dark Skies would receive a complete series DVD boxset release in October 2007 (presumably for Region 1). However Sony Entertainment subsequently cancelled the release, citing prohibitive music licensing costs.

As for the region 2 release, the rights had been acquired by DD Home Entertainment and it had been reported by DVD Times that it could be released in October 2007. Unfortunately, DD Home Entertainment are now in administration which could well effect the release in the UK.

So theres no dvd out for us region and any other region so far.

Look like we gonna have to wait.....and see what happens.