Topic: A Very Supernatural Christmas

Brutal!!!! This show only gets better, I love how they come up with original ideas using unique fables, legends, ect.
This one really had me sitting there at the end going..."They played this on tv??"
Supernatural gets four stars and two claws up from me EVERY time.
premise....Something is pulling victims UP chimneys:)

Re: A Very Supernatural Christmas

i too absolutely love this show.  it really pushes the boundries of TV sometimes.  and once again i must mention the eyecandy.

Oh Yeah wink

Yes totally agree..one of the best horror TV shows in a long while.

Supernatural Rules

I've never seen this before, no idea what channel it comes on.

i have only seen a couple episodes.........back when i still had directv *sigh* i miss my directv....but the one's that i seen were very good and i like the show

This show totally ROCKS! 

I LOVED the Christmas episode smile  Especially when they went down into the basement...the Santa sac's full of bloody body parts!! OH YEAH! 

I really really enjoyed the sound of bodies being shoved UP the chimney, heehee! 
*squish CRUNCH squish*
That show totally made my Christmas tongue

I do like when most shows do a christmas or halloween themed episode, but this was a classic, ive already got season 1 on dvd, but this one i want to see again.

When are they bringing the show BACK??!!  Havent seen it in over a month when the writers were on strike, they need to finish the season.

I followed some of the first season when it was coming out, but then I got really busy and lost time to keep up with the show. haha, I didn't even know they were still making episodes of it lol

I own seasons one and two on dvd box sets...great investment big_smile

I need to pick the sets up and check it out...

Thanks Deadshall, never heard of this before but I will look for it.

BooF wrote:

When are they bringing the show BACK??!!  Havent seen it in over a month when the writers were on strike, they need to finish the season.

They are having new episodes either tonight or next week i believe.

survivalist wrote:
BooF wrote:

They are having new episodes either tonight or next week i believe.

Thats great news, you made my day.

ok i was wrong i believe the new episodes start on april 24th, last episode i watched was new to me though lol.