Topic: MMS friends???

How come I am missing some avatars of people that I have linked as my friends on MMS:

DTS
Moviemaven
Survialist
etc....

Is it cause my friends list is too full or what? I just noticed it and then looked into their MMS's and saw that yes I do have them as my friends but it's not showing up in MMS anymore for some reason? Wierd?:/

Re: MMS friends???

Paranoid you are losing friends?  tongue

JK

No seriously, it shows that they are friends on their morgue space but they're not showing up on MMS. Now I see why DTS said last weekend drunk that I wasn't his friend anymore lol cause his avatar disappeared off my screen and I didn't delete it lol. It must mean that MMS friends thing is full.

I will bounce off a couple of the ones who hardly post on here nd see if DTS, survivalist, and Maven shows back up on my screen.:lol:

Well he's appeared on your friends list. But it depends on what type of internet you're running on, like Internet Explorer. If you have an older one, the avatars won't appear. But if you have the newest one or FireFox, then they will appear. The main reason is probably b/c you have an older version of whatever type of Explorer you're using. That's all. So you don't have to keep on getting paranoid about every single thing that happens. lol

i ate them.

You always eat everything. You love to eat everything. Well i made cars go boom.

You're not friends with me or BDD either......BASTARD!

lol my guess if that it only allows you to display a certain number of people.  Probably have too many on your list, so it stops itslef from going on forever and only allows a certain number.

And just because you show up as their friend on their page doesnt mean anything.  They have to add you, just like you have to add them.  I am sure there are people who havent added you as a friend that you have as your friend on your list.  So dont worry about if you are on their list because it had nothing to do with your list.

Oh an I moved the topic to the Morguespace forum.  Makes more sense to have it here, since its a morguespace question.

jmh314 wrote:

You're not friends with me or BDD either......BASTARD!

lol my guess if that it only allows you to display a certain number of people.  Probably have too many on your list, so it stops itslef from going on forever and only allows a certain number.

And just because you show up as their friend on their page doesnt mean anything.  They have to add you, just like you have to add them.  I am sure there are people who havent added you as a friend that you have as your friend on your list.  So dont worry about if you are on their list because it had nothing to do with your list.

Yeah i just saw that now JMH. What the hell? And i did all that work for you Rip with your MMS page and i'm not added as your friend. YOU BASTARD!!!!!

Hey JMH i think we should join together to plan something against Rip. j/k lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

You always eat everything. You love to eat everything. Well i made cars go boom.

i love making cars go boom. thats why i dont eat them smile

Kill The Firstborn wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

i love making cars go boom. thats why i dont eat them smile

I thought you already ate them too b/c after they go boom, you eat them.

no, i dont like to eat ashes. or charred metal. there's no peanuts in that sad

You never know there just might peanuts in them if you just believe it. If you really really believe that there are peanuts in them, then there is peanuts in them and there for you can eat them.

well in that case, i'll take a bite or two

i just checked rips mms, and its true our pics arent showing, what i would suggest is to delete us as friends then readd us, and see if that solves the problem.