Re: rob zombie movies

Besides, we all know how much Rob doesnt like The Devil's Rejects to be given the title of "the sequel to House of 1000 Corpses".  I side with Goon in that I'd like to see what he can stir up next.

I saw Zombie live in buffalo (I think it was buffalo) and I gotta say that he is one entertaining individual. I love zombie go-go dancers, and where else could you even hope to see one except for at a RZ show?

His movies kick ass too! Bill Mosley was a great choice for the character of Otis. Prefer The Rejects over House, the grainy 70's feel was excellent.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Besides, we all know how much Rob doesnt like The Devil's Rejects to be given the title of "the sequel to House of 1000 Corpses".  I side with Goon in that I'd like to see what he can stir up next.

I agree. I'd like to see what else Zombie can do. I kind of hope he casts Bill Moseley in a different role though. He was great in both House and Rejects and I think Zombie is able to properly utilize his talents.

I hope he doesn't do anything more with the Firefly clan! That was enough, now time for something new... We can always visit them anytime we want by plopping in the 2 DVD's.

Can't wait to see what he does with "Holloween"!!! Loved "The Devils Rejects"!!!

it would be nice to see what other twisted characters he can come up with