Topic: What is your favorite Kevin Smith film?

This is a very hard poll because all of Kevin Smith's films are fun and just down-right hilarious.  I'd like to see what everyone thinks is his best film or your favorite out of the bunch.

Re: What is your favorite Kevin Smith film?

iv only seen clerks so thats wat i voted for

I voted for Dogma, but I haven't seen Clerks 2 yet. Where is Jersey Girl on the list? Or do you disavow any knowledge of that film?

I had to vote for Chasing Amy.  It is one of my favorite Kevin Smith films and one of my overall favorite films in general.  It has witty dialogue, great homages and is extremely funny.

I've only seen Clerks and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, so I think I should vote after I see more of them. Planning to very soon.

I was contemplating whether or not to put Jersey Girl up there.  But, I know a lot of people didnt like that movie and I really didnt care for that movie so I decided against it.  As for my vote, I had to null it because its just to hard to choose.  Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is high up there though.

A very tough poll...but I selected Dogma.  Definatly an original piece of work like Clerks, but Dogma was the first smith film i saw so i am more attached ot it.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is my overall favorite Kevin Smith movie.. I enjoy all of his films though.. He's a great filmmaker and I can't wait for him to make his upcoming horror flick..

Oh ya I read of him planning on a horror movie. That should be interesting

i had null vote i have only seen Chasing Amy i didn''t not like that movie at all

I put in a vote for Jay & Silent Bob... I know it's all about dick & fart jokes, but it's funny.  I have not yet seen Clerks 2, Jersy Girl or Vulger.  I have Clerks, Chasing Amy, Mall Rats, Dogma & Jay and Silent Bob in my library.  I know it would never happen, but I would like to see Jay & Silent Bob meet Frankenstien or something silly like that.

tough poll i went with dogma though.

I picked Clerks 2 because I just watched it and laughed my ass off, but Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob, and Mallrats are very high on my list. If you haven't already chack out "an evening with Kevin Smith" and "an evening with Kevis Smith 2: Evening Harder"( they are both Q ans A sessions with his fans) because once you get through all the dumbass fans looking for their few moments of fame, Kevin tells some really great stories about his friends and making his films.

They were all really great movies but my favorite is dogma..