Topic: Mother of Tears DVD Specs / Artwork

We have the specs and artwork for Mother of Tears courtesy of the Studio.  The eagerly and long awaited follow up to Suspiria and Inferno, Mother Of Tears is a twisted opus from the master of the macabre. When an ancient urn is unearthed and ope...

Read More : Mother of Tears DVD Specs / Artwork

Re: Mother of Tears DVD Specs / Artwork

Sweet! Since I finally saw Inferno, I can't wait to see this one. But that spec is a British DVD; there better be a good R1 release.

I hope it is better than Inferno cause I did not like that film at all.

Hell yeah! That coverart looks awesome as hell. This is great news. Now all that's left is the release date for this and i'll be all set. All i know is i'm picking this up the day it's released.

sweet, the cover art looks awesome, and the movie sounds awesome, too. win-win!!!

Cover looks good.  Do they have a release yet or they still doing the festival thing?

Well I haven't heard very positive things about it so far but I'm still looking forward to it.....thats a region 2 cover btw

Do anyone know when is the dvd version being release in America because i heard it could take up to late 2008 in the fall? Hope i don't have to wait that long, i think its already available in Italy or soon.

uk gets on april 28th

Do I have to have seen Susperia and Inferno before this one? I think I have watched Susperia but it was a long ass time ago.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Do I have to have seen Susperia and Inferno before this one? I think I have watched Susperia but it was a long ass time ago.

Not really, Watched both Supiria and Inferno and did'nt really connect with each other except for each movie is about each different witch. It comes to a movie of its own. Each one of witches is vaguely mention in each one which doesent matter. So u dont have to watch the others to watch the Third Mother except i would atleast rent Suspiria.

fair enough, thank severen

I was gonna get th Russian one next week, buy I think I'll wait now.

I'll probably get the UK version if it's going to take forever to get released here.

^yea same....its all about the region free DVD players big_smile

skfan wrote:

^yea same....its all about the region free DVD players big_smile

Damn, hate to buy a free region dvd player for just a coulpe of movies that's not available here in the US, I cant wait to see Mother of Tears.

I can hardly wait It has been an age since Inferno and loved both the first two to death. Love the poster but hope there are better ones. And Asia is in it that will be terrific. yep region free is the only way to fly.

Meant to say RIP love what you have done to yourself...Pretty boy!
Have the beers all gone?

Last edited by Cemetarygirl (2008-03-30 17:47:56)

Watch the mother of tears here.

http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/moth … rd_mother/

Watching it now, quality's not too bad and its cropped, but I just CANT WAIT dammit!!!

Released in Italy and the UK already, that dvd art is for PAL regions and will more than likely change for the US release, and it will probably suck.

Its also available on ebay, region 0, and as far as region free dvd players go to dvd hack and find the code for your dvd player and change it to region free.Hopefully your model is there.
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

Last edited by pequin (2008-04-15 23:23:12)