Re: Problem with Suspiria

I love this movie. The first time i seen it, i fell in love with it. With the mind blowing hypnotic soundtrack. And how i look at this is that it's a true gothic horror painting. It's like when you go to a museum and you go through each individual specific art piece and while walking and really looking and studying each one and through each one you can really see the passion that the artist put into each painting. This is the same exact way. It is a true piece of artwork made into a movie. Through each scene you can really feel the passion that the director wanted to have this look and feel and also most importantly, set the mood. A true masterpiece of artwork as a movie form.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-04-12 02:20:59)

Sorry Edogg, but what does CG have to do with the Suspiria film. It does actually look like that in countries such as Prague and Germany and other old European cities.

Cemetarygirl wrote:

Sorry Edogg, but what does CG have to do with the Suspiria film. It does actually look like that in countries such as Prague and Germany and other old European cities.

lol lolz .. ur CG , CemetaryGirl !!!  i tend to shorten names to initials big_smile