Topic: Hmmmm

what if there were no hypothetical questions???

*sits in the corner and giggles*

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2006-12-12 16:09:19)

Re: Hmmmm

Is that a hypothetical question?

Is THAT a hypothetical question?

It's an actual question, pertaining to a possible hypothetical question, based on the hypothetical scenerio of asking an actual question.

Ahhh - I just got dizzy!

What was the question again?

Ham or Pastrami? or was it Boxers or breifs? i don't know my head hurts.

Daphne or Velma?  Ginger or Mary Ann?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Boy did I kill it or what!

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if he spent most of the day eating acorns sprayed with radioactive pesticides and dismembering three lumberjacks as they cut down his home?

Hard2Kill wrote:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if he spent most of the day eating acorns sprayed with radioactive pesticides and dismembering three lumberjacks as they cut down his home?

None!  He'd be too busy trying to sell the lumberjack meat to McDonald's.

Good point, except all of McDonalds hamburgers are made from cow eyes, but I'm sure Taco Bell would take them. Oh and Velma and Mary Ann for the record. Can you fail at failing?

The radioactivity might kill the eColi.  And will you take the blue pill, or the red?

Can you fall UP the stairs?

What happens when you go in through the out door? What happens if I take both pills, do I stay where I'm at?

If truth does not exist, the statement "truth does not exist" is a truth, thereby proving itself incorrect.

If you spin an oriental man around three times, does he become disoriented?

If you learn from mistakes, why aren't I a genius?

Maybe you need to start making different mistakes?

I think your right. Doing the same mistakes over and over sure doesn't help tongue

My brain hurts..lol

Lets say you forgot something every time you learned something new, if you had the chance to learn the job of your dreams would it be worth not remembering something simple like how to tie your shoes?

Why are self-help books written by other people???

That's not slef-help, thats help....

Hard2Kill wrote:

Lets say you forgot something every time you learned something new, if you had the chance to learn the job of your dreams would it be worth not remembering something simple like how to tie your shoes?

I do it now..its called having a kid you forget everything..peoples names, if you put deordant on, brushed your teeth..lol