Topic: Brain Damage Films presents Extreme Scream TV on Versus network

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4MqnqW-mEo [/youtube]

Broadcast Nationally on VERSUS
Every Thursday, Late Night
3:00am Eastern, 2:00am Central, 1:00am Mountain, 12:00am Pacific
Begins Thursday April 24th, 2008

ON-Q Productions has announced that the premiere episode of “EXTREME SCREAM† will finally air this Thursday, April 24 on the VERSUS Network. The show will air every Thursday night (technically Friday morning) at 3am EST, 2am CST, 1am MST and 12 midnight PST.

“EXTREME SCREAM† is a new 30-minute TV show that shines the spotlight on independently produced horror films. The show was originally scheduled to air on Superstation WGN. “We spent months working with the Programming Department at WGN to produce a horror-based show that is true to the genre, yet still appropriate for the viewing audience† said Leon Quenneville, owner of ON-Q and host of “EXTREME SCREAM†. “Our editors tried their best to show just enough of the monsters, killers, blood, sex and violence to entertain the audience while remaining within the FCC and network guidelines. But you can only edit so much, and then you lose the appeal of the whole horror-movie magic.â€

Darrin Ramage is the President of Brain Damage Films, the primary sponsor of the EXTREME SCREAM TV show. “I can understand the need to keep the sex and violence to an acceptable level for network television,† he said, “but my number one priority is the loyalty and respect from the GOREHOUNDS. If I continue to edit and censor the creative work of these talented independent film producers, then I’ve done a disservice not only to the artist but to the fans as well. Above all else, we have to remain true to the fans!â€

ON-Q Productions and Brain Damage Films were excited to find a welcome broadcast partner in the VERSUS Network.  VERSUS is available in over 74 million households nation-wide. Beginning this Thursday night, it’s finally time to “EXTREME SCREAM†!

Re: Brain Damage Films presents Extreme Scream TV on Versus network

Oops!  SOrry about the double post!