Topic: New supernatural episodes april 24th

The title pretty much says it all, tonight there will be new episodes of supernatural, i know there were a few people on here looking forward to these.

Re: New supernatural episodes april 24th

Yes!!! Thank you Surv big_smile

I enjoyed it, of course I always do.  I'm sure it doesn't hurt that Dean is a good looking smartass.

Also, ya'll probably already know this, but the series has been picked up for another year.  I saw a couple of little spoilers online...but I didn't know if ya'll wanted me to post them.  Not super secret stuff, but at least a little interesting.

Glad its been picked uup for a new season, but after watching the upcoming events for the newer episodes...ehh...i dont know if i want the dad coming back from the dead AGAIN....

i wonder if the new year is going to be a full year in show terms, meaning will it go a full season with the curse?

I'll be watching it tonight - recorded on the cable box dvr.  Good to know that it's been picked up again.   I believe Reaper has also been picked up for another season by CW.  These are the only two shows they have that I watch.  Although I heard that Jerico has been shopped around there too.  I hope that gets picked up by someone!

I get the Supernatural mag and they say that 5 seasons is gonna be it sad

What mag, there's a mag?