Topic: See No Evil

I just rented this movie a couple of days ago and watched it, I thought it was pretty decent movie..Kane really did his job in the movie..I have to say its on my must buy list..what is other peoples take on this movie?

Re: See No Evil

i didnt mind it. It did have some flaws but i expected complete crap so was pleased to have a decent movie. Be sure to review it on site Raven smile

I enjoyed it..the eye poking got a bit old...kind of reminded me of the Toolbox Murders...but better.

Well to be honest, See No Evil delivered what it promised...blood and guts.  Other than that, it was a shitty movie.

well put Tim i agree.

I thought it was a pretty shitty movie myself.. Kane really didn't have to act at all.. It was made for the MTV viewing audience.. If you watch the special features Gregory Dark the director says exactly that.. There is hardly any character development.. You don't feel bad for any of the characters.. There is just no connection with the film..

Its brutality for the sake of brutality.. After awhile it just becomes a gimmick to sell the movie. Not only that but only two of the countless deaths made me sit up and take notice.. Not the worst movie I have ever seen but it was made for some of the dumbest reasons..

i think it was good it took too long for the killings to start but i brought it anyway and i thought it was kool and the sickest part was wit the dog when kane dead

It didn't keep my attention, I feel asleep, not going to try and watch it again just gonna thank the neighbor and give the dvd back.
on a better note, MAN, I LOVE season 2 of SUPERNATUAL, whoever writes Deans lines has it spot on...example..dude excited says "My neighbor, Mr. Rodgers tried to kill me with an axe!!!!!" Dean looks at him and deadpans, "You have a neighbor named Mr. Rodgers????" HAHAHAHA. I am still snickering on that one. And the music on this show, Nazarath, Hair of the Dog??? Its like I got my guest shot at DJ-ing a horror movie:)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

It didn't keep my attention, I feel asleep, not going to try and watch it again just gonna thank the neighbor and give the dvd back.
on a better note, MAN, I LOVE season 2 of SUPERNATUAL, whoever writes Deans lines has it spot on...example..dude excited says "My neighbor, Mr. Rodgers tried to kill me with an axe!!!!!" Dean looks at him and deadpans, "You have a neighbor named Mr. Rodgers????" HAHAHAHA. I am still snickering on that one. And the music on this show, Nazarath, Hair of the Dog??? Its like I got my guest shot at DJ-ing a horror movie:)

My daughter got me watching this last (1st ) season..this show is great.

See no Evil wasn't all that bad, nothing new or unusual and who couldn't pick out that the old lady was his mom, ooops did i spoil the twist ending. Sorry, Oh and the cop dies early in the film, might as well spoil that one too.

That's just it, it was a typical horror movie.

i want to see it ill have to check it out if kane plays a evil guy and if there is blood guts and kill i will be happy.

Then you shall be happier than a pig in slop punkhead....

Yea thats really all this film has to offer.. Brutality.. I was hoping for a little more story and not so much of a fast paced MTV edit flick.. If you got ADD you'll love it..

thats good to know then.

lol I like the ADD thing Goon..I thought Kane was very good in it..he fucked some shit up..I was sooo happy when he killed that blonde chick because she was the worst out of all of them in acting..