Re: Horror Contest Winners

glad to hear you got your big old box of stuff. When I am not working on my hobby sites im hanging out with my new born baby and working on real work smile

Meh wrote:

glad to hear you got your big old box of stuff. When I am not working on my hobby sites im hanging out with my new born baby and working on real work smile

Aww congrads on the new baby what did u have? I know the feeling of new baby and working..I try to get on here as much as I can but its hard..I can get on at work but then there our days when I'm really busy..ooh and I'm sorry to change topic lol..

I had a baby Boy smile Love being a dad, it kicks more ass then a wookie at an ewok bush party.

Good for you Meh, I just found out that mine is gonna be a boy as well, now we can share toys me and him. Thanks again for the kick ass contests and as soon as I get my shiney new godzilla movie I will post a review.

well I guess I was the last to have the girl this year lol..how old Meh? and Hard2kill when is your little man due? mine little girl will be 5 months next monday..babys our a trip she is hysterical I love her to death..

Mine just turned 7 weeks. smile

aww god I remeber when Raven was 7 weeks and she was so quiet now she yells and growls at me lmao!!..I have no clue where she got it from..

My wife is due in May, I am super excited.

your gonna love it Hard2kill. Nothing beats being a dad.

It's great being a parent...I don't know the dad part lol but mom part is great..I see my fiancee with our daughter and she has him wrapped around her little finger..

oh my boy has me in line, no question. I am teaching him to giggle. He doesnt know how yet, but hes close. The things that you find entertaining when you become a dad smile

ooh I know my daughter is rolling now and laughing its great she just cracks me up, I can have the worse day but all I have to do is look at her and it all goes away..her new thing is she plays with her hair she twirls it or well she trys too..

My sister just had a girl a few months ago and some friends have a boy that's 5 months so I am getting lots of practice with those two before mine shows up, they both crack me up by the boy has figured out that he has ears so he grabs on to both ears and pulls on them and gets so mad because he can't see em', and now my neice is learning to laugh she makes all of us laugh. That's awesome guys I am happy for both of you, any advise for the sleepless nights I know are coming?

ooh yes that I do lol..baby cereal the infant rice..start off with a few spoon full..wait until at least your sons 2 weeks old thats how old my daughter was and spoon feed him also its alot easier then trying the split nipple scene but watch because the rice makes them gasy so get the infant gas drops and give it to him after everytime he eats..feed him cereal only at night up until hes a month old then you can move on to feeding him in the morning..but just a couple of spoonfull at first..put a little tiny bit of cereal in his bowl and then use a little bit of his formula and make it loose enough for him..and as a week goes by put in a little more..thats what got my daughter to sleep through the night..

H2kill, you should breastfeed, its best you know, good luck!!!

Thanks, I have never heard that one before but i will try it.

I wouldn't advise it H2K, your baby won't get any food and your nipples will be sore as hell lmao

Plus that's just weird if I do it.

And the chest hair would tickle it's nose. big_smile

Mirthquake wrote:

And the chest hair would tickle it's nose. big_smile

lmao!!

LOL yea that would be bad

he'd be like no daddy no not the hairy nipple again agh!!!!!!! lol

o.k. seriously that is wrong on so many levels. Funny, but wrong.

lol

Hard2Kill wrote:

o.k. seriously that is wrong on so many levels. Funny, but wrong.

ok ok I sorry lol forgive me smile