Topic: Two New Mods: Tim the Zombie, Hard2Kill

I have added 2 new mods to the boards. TimTheZombie and Hard2Kill. Mods on our site are people who know our genre well, are friendly, active and encourage the kinda environment I want on the site.

That said, neither Tim or Hard2kill will know they are mods till they read this. So congrats guys, do us all proud, and if you rather not be a mod, let me or goon know and we will ban you!!! BAN YOU!! (kidding of course)

Re: Two New Mods: Tim the Zombie, Hard2Kill

Congratulations you two. ....I think.  wink

OH God we are all in trouble now!!! heh just kiddn, congrats you two, MeH couldn't have picked better peeps!! this place just gets betterer and betterer:)

well at least now you know i dont grade mods based on looks smile

I am honored to be a part of this site, thank you ....... ........ unless this job requires me to be anything like a "fluffer" in which case I would have to turn it down. If you guys don't know what a "fluffer" is, first e-mail me and I will tell you and second don't take a job as one until you know exactly what it is. On the other hand if by being a Mod on this site you guys wanna supply me with one, that would be awesome. Seriously, thanks guys, I will try not to dissapoint.

Wow... Yeah Meh now I really know you don't pick for looks, cause nobody's better lookin' than me!   I think this is a great move for the site.  Congrats guys!

Yeah it was a precedent I set early, I have a complex nad like being the only good looking mod.

Well prepair to need some therapy, because I have to say I am pretty good looking guy, sometimes I even turn myself on.

having Mike Holmes install a switch on your back so you can turn yourself on doesnt count.

oh...... well fine then, but just because I used to live under a bridge, scare kids and eat squirrels doesn't mean that I don't have feelings..... *snif, snif*

lol

Wow, this is unbelievable!  Thanks Meh and all the HM staff!  I'm honored to be a mod on my favorite site.  Congrats to you Hard2kill, as well.  Thanks a bunch guys, I to wont dissapoint.

quite welcome Tim, let me know by email if you want me to shift what boards you moderate or if you have any Q's.

Congrats y'all

Congrats dudes.... I hope you guys aren't the power trip god mod types lol

dont worry if they are they have the real power monger god ( me ) to put em right back in line. tongue

lol good reply smile

As long as I have a clear view of the line, I will do my best not to cross it, but really, what fun is that?

I hear ya Hard2Kill, so have fun

Congratulations 2 Both of you

Congrads guys..job well done **cheers**

Thank you guys and gals for your support. You can send your donations directly to me, I accept credit cards, pay-Pal, cash, and nude photos (gals only please).

lmao!!

he keeps pretending he doesnt like the naked photos that he downloaded off the internet of men, hard2kill stop pretending.

I'm gonna stay outta this nudie argument tongue