Re: Two New Mods: Tim the Zombie, Hard2Kill

I told you I only liked the ones of you, and i only said that because you were feeling down. Plus that was our secret!

Hard2Kill wrote:

I am honored to be a part of this site, thank you ....... ........ unless this job requires me to be anything like a "fluffer" in which case I would have to turn it down. If you guys don't know what a "fluffer" is, first e-mail me and I will tell you and second don't take a job as one until you know exactly what it is. On the other hand if by being a Mod on this site you guys wanna supply me with one, that would be awesome. Seriously, thanks guys, I will try not to dissapoint.

We all have to start somewhere. I heard that Uwe Boll started as a fluffer and look how sucessful he has been!

Congrats guys, I hope you don't ban me.

Last edited by Greg (2006-12-19 19:50:11)

Yea well he also thought beating up some reportes would stop the world from calling his movies crap, his movies are still crap.

Everyone knows that I'm the sexiest person on this forum.  Nude pics from me should cost money...A LOT of money.  But please, send all checks to me and not Hard2kill, because I accept everything PLUS nude photos...guys or girls.  You didn't hear that from me.  (Kidding of course)

Meh wrote:

he keeps pretending he doesnt like the naked photos that he downloaded off the internet of men, hard2kill stop pretending.

I knew it damnit!!! ha!!!

See now your spreading rumors and it's getting to the chicks that are on our site, I can't have Raven thinking I'm gay, (not that there's anything wrong with that) if you keep this up Meh I may have to start a rumor about you. I don't know what yet but it will be bad. He, He, He, *evil laugh* smile

lol

Hard2Kill wrote:

See now your spreading rumors and it's getting to the chicks that are on our site, I can't have Raven thinking I'm gay, (not that there's anything wrong with that) if you keep this up Meh I may have to start a rumor about you. I don't know what yet but it will be bad. He, He, He, *evil laugh* smile

Hard2Kill its not good to live in denial were ALL here to support your choice really smile j/k

ok ya got me, my married life has been a sham, it's all lies......... whatever, blah, blah, blah. Ha, Ha very funny. Now I have to go on a killing rampage because my secret has been released to the world.

make sure to be nice to all when doing the job because it is after all christmas so do it with a smile smile

I am sure hard2kill will ban you with a smile tongue

really ? did I do something wrong?

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2006-12-21 14:13:01)

Oh come on, no banning this close to Christmas, but a few of you are sure to get some coal in your stockings, or maybe shoved up your........ Sorry can't say that, I don't wanna be put on the naughty list.

no really did I something wrong? did I offend you I'm sorry if I did..I was only kiddin..

No, it takes a lot more that to offend me, all the trash we talk on here is all in good fun and should be taken that way. I know we were all kidding so no worries luv, I hope we never loose our sence of humor around here. The day that happens an we all have to be serious, I am outta here.

ok lol..I hope we don't lose our sense of humor either..it gives me a good laugh everyday when I come on here..;)

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2006-12-22 21:04:18)

these guys have to run the gauntlet or initation or something now come on...stands with the flat part of the firehose ready:)

hey guys, congratulations on all your success, you smell terrific

plz don't ban me big_smile

Well I just put on some deodorant...

Nos, I couldn't ban ya' if I tried smile

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Well I just put on some deodorant...

Nos, I couldn't ban ya' if I tried smile

awww...thank you wink

Congrats you two!

i do aplogize i was really drunk the night i made them mods and  really would feel bad to undo it now tongue

Meh wrote:

i do aplogize i was really drunk the night i made them mods and  really would feel bad to undo it now tongue

the booze gets ya all the time..;)