Topic: Noob Alert!

This is going to cause me a thrashing, but how do you put up an image for an avatar?

Last edited by TheFecalKid (2008-05-10 00:00:20)

Re: Noob Alert!

First find a avatar pic thats suits you of the size of 100 X 96 and 15 kb at least i believe the limit. Put it somewhere like in your documents folder or somewhere. Then go to your profile section and go into the personality section thats on your left side under Profile menu. Go to change or add avatar and click on browse. It should bring up your computer file section and find the avatar and click on it to add. Then press upload and it takes like 15 sec to upload and your done.

Welcome to the site FecalKid.

Re: Noob Alert!

Shit I thought this said boob alert like u gotta see this man lol

Re: Noob Alert!

DemonToSome wrote:

Shit I thought this said boob alert like u gotta see this man lol

lol Thats something that RIP would do. Ok i must admit i thought it said that too. lol

Re: Noob Alert!

Hey dont compare what I say to RIP...... I say what i sya lol

Re: Noob Alert!

Did somebody say boobs?

Re: Noob Alert!

Hey what size? Big or small? Or are they in between? Hopefully not to big so that they are floating like balloons in the water. We all float down here. lol

Re: Noob Alert!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

We all float down here. lol

They all float down here.  Beep Beep Richie.:lol:

Re: Noob Alert!

mdc666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

We all float down here. lol

They all float down here.  Beep Beep Richie.:lol:

Hell yeah! And if they don't we'll just make them float.

Re: Noob Alert!

Nice avatar FrecalKid, i believe its from The Beyond. cool

Re: Noob Alert!

You boys want boobs so badly that you imagine a b instead of an n?  whatever.  roll

I like the avatar too.

Re: Noob Alert!

LOL Say boobs and all the pervs come out like they sense it.  What happens if you say...vagina?  Run, Constantce, it's a stampede!!!!:D

Re: Noob Alert!

Constantce wrote:

You boys want boobs so badly that you imagine a b instead of an n?  whatever.  roll

Yeah, i heard its a proven fact that men think of something sexual like every 30 sec or 1 min if i remember and u know what? Its damn true. lol

Re: Noob Alert!

moviemaven wrote:

LOL Say boobs and all the pervs come out like they sense it.  What happens if you say...vagina?  Run, Constantce, it's a stampede!!!!:D

We sense that too sweety tongue You girls are gonna be running like the people in Spain who run from the bulls. big_smile

Re: Noob Alert!

moviemaven wrote:

LOL Say boobs and all the pervs come out like they sense it.  What happens if you say...vagina?  Run, Constantce, it's a stampede!!!!:D

Did somebody say boobs and vagina?  I could have sworn somebody said vagina, hmm, guess I was hearing things.:P

Re: Noob Alert!

Boobs and vagina.  I always catch the threads where they talk about really bad movies but when we discuss something interesting I am late.  Damn this war...

Re: Noob Alert!

severen wrote:

Nice avatar FrecalKid, i believe its from The Beyond. cool

It certainly is, and thank you. I was talking to Bob Murawski over at Grindhouse Releasing, and he said they're working on a re-release for this Halloween. This is good, because I have an edited Hong Kong piece of garbage.

Re: Noob Alert!

TheFecalKid wrote:
severen wrote:

Nice avatar FrecalKid, i believe its from The Beyond. cool

It certainly is, and thank you. I was talking to Bob Murawski over at Grindhouse Releasing, and he said they're working on a re-release for this Halloween. This is good, because I have an edited Hong Kong piece of garbage.

So they are releasing it?! Thats great news finally, seeing as they announced this like 3 years ago. But since then I've bought the anchor bay tin which is amazing. But thats still great for people that don't have it seeing as the normal anchor bay disc is OOP and extremely pricey

Re: Noob Alert!

I saw the title said noob alert, but yes i was secretly hoping for some boobs too.

Re: Noob Alert!

TheFecalKid wrote:
severen wrote:

Nice avatar FrecalKid, i believe its from The Beyond. cool

It certainly is, and thank you. I was talking to Bob Murawski over at Grindhouse Releasing, and he said they're working on a re-release for this Halloween. This is good, because I have an edited Hong Kong piece of garbage.

Well its about damn time. Thanks for the heads up FecalKid, i was waiting so long for a better edition with the two films together and was thinking about buying it used.

Re: Noob Alert!

I live in Canada, so finding stuff is just that much harder. That's why I thought I lucked out with the Hong Kong cut, because it was advertised as the same running time as the uncut one. Bastards know how to snag customers. Best part is though, all the stuff they cut out is featured in some lame metal music video in the bonus features.

Oh, and about the re-release...Bob said they were HOPING to have it out then. So keep your fingers crossed, because you can guarantee if it does come out, it'll be a damn fine edition.

Re: Noob Alert!

Constantce wrote:

You boys want boobs so badly that you imagine a b instead of an n?  whatever.  roll

I like the avatar too.

A little boozed up double vision can sure turn an N into a B very easily tongue

Re: Noob Alert!

HAW HAW HAW.  Your name has poo in it. 

Hey, did someone say "vagina?" 

<--- grabs his fork

Re: Noob Alert!

'nother noob question here.
When you contribute a review, does it have to be approved before it shows up on the homepage? How does it all work exactly?

Re: Noob Alert!

TheFecalKid wrote:

'nother noob question here.
When you contribute a review, does it have to be approved before it shows up on the homepage? How does it all work exactly?

Well once you submit a review, it has to be approved by Meh and then once he approves it, then from there it will be on the main review section. But after you submit your review, it will show up right away in your morguespace page.