Topic: PAURA: Lucio Fulci Remembered

Hey Goon... I couldn't find anything about this DVD here except for your awesome review which they used on their website. Rock on dude

I bought this before it was released and my expectations were right on with what we get. It gives us an awesome perspective of the man who's called Fulci.

He does seem like a mystery but the ones close to him give us such a cool tiny glimpse of the man.

Check out Goon's Review

Anyone who's a real fan of Lucio Fulci will dig this documentary.

Last edited by DemonToSome (2008-04-18 23:06:08)

Re: PAURA: Lucio Fulci Remembered

I read his review awhile ago. I saw the dvd for sale on House of Mysterious Secrets and thought it looked interesting, mabye I'll check it out now.

You get what you get... it's people remembering Lucio Fulci and to me its well worth it....

Yea if you do a news search for Fulci you will find the articles I wrote for it.. It was hard to fit the entire title in the news so I would just label it as Fulci Doc, etc... Yea I really liked the disc.. It is really great. I got to meet the guy who put it together Mike Baronas at Cinema Wasteland.. He is a really cool guy and a huge Fulci fan obviously..

Thanks for the kind words about the review as well. Its good to hear some feed back on them every once and awhile.. big_smile

Would love this DVD, I'll get it when I'm able to.  smile

I'll have to give this a try, the only dvds i have about a director is Argento An Eye for Horror.

Dr Pretorius wrote:

Would love this DVD, I'll get it when I'm able to.  smile

^^ What he said.