Topic: Primevil prize packs!!!!

Hey all, check out the news article on this new contest, they are giving away 5, yes, 5, prize packs that consist of some bad ass DVD that any good horror collection should contain: Silence of the Lambs, Saw, Seven ("What's in the boooox?"), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), and From Hell. Let's all thank Meh and all the good people that make these cool contests for us.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_7108.html

Re: Primevil prize packs!!!!

That is a pretty badass prize pack!

See, what did I tell ya! merry freakin' Christmas to us!

I hope I win but good luck to all!

Hard2kill thanks for posting, your already proving to be a very usefull mod, damnit here i thought you wouldnt and we could ban you and be rid of you finally. DAMNIT!

lol

I won't enter this one. I already own SAW and I got the TCM remake 2 disc from Wal Mart for $8 a while ago.  I'll wait on the new Silence of the Lambs DVD. 

Give someone else a chance with this one.

Meh wrote:

Hard2kill thanks for posting, your already proving to be a very usefull mod, damnit here i thought you wouldnt and we could ban you and be rid of you finally. DAMNIT!

Double damm!!  I thought this EVIL plan would work too!  Oh well, I entered this one yesterday right away!  Of the list here I only have Seven on VHS.

Ha, it seems like I have foiled your evil plans yet again, *pulls mask off of Meh Scooby Doo style* and as you can all see it was really old man Smithers trying to get me banned from this site!
*from the crowd* Old man Smithers!!! we can't believe it!

Hard2Kill wrote:

Ha, it seems like I have foiled your evil plans yet again, *pulls mask off of Meh Scooby Doo style* and as you can all see it was really old man Smithers trying to get me banned from this site!
*from the crowd* Old man Smithers!!! we can't believe it!

And I get all the Scooby Snacks!!!!  Yeah me!

I would just steal the Mystery Machine.

rofl... you guys are far to much entertainment

Meh wrote:

rofl... you guys are far to much entertainment

(I say dripping with sarcasam ->) Oh sure we are just here for your enjoyment like some dancing monkey!  What?... Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

LOL   I expected a Joe Pesci rant like he did in Goodfellas, "You think I'm funny", "what am I just here for your enjoyment"

Too funny guys & gals!  Someday we need to meet over beers!

One better we should pick a convention and meet there, then get beers. Anyone going to the San Jose, CA Fango convention. I am thinking I am going to go one of the three days, maybe sunday because George Romero is supposed to be there.

Over spent for Xmas and $579.86 for car repairs... I'm so broke I can't pay attention!  I'll not be going anywhere for awhile...  I really want to hit Toronto's next horror fest if they have one next fall.

Another awesome prize pack.

cant go wrong with more free goodness, be sure to get in your entries smile