Topic: Now I have friends, I just can't see them!

Ok, I'm not very good at this stuff, so someone please help!  I've added so many of you as friends, but can only see a few.  What do I need to do?

Also, can someone please tell me how to embed youtube vids?

Thanks,
The Possum

Re: Now I have friends, I just can't see them!

Maybe we have to accept the friend request for it to work? That's my best guess, anyway.

once you add a friend with or without them knowing, they should show up. there was a thread on this in the morguespace section take a look there possum.

are you getting white boxes where your friends should be? b/c i get that too and i dont know why, either

We went throught that a while back. It has something to do with IE not understanding the code. I have IE6 and its the same grey boxes. I think IE7 works right but I'm not sure.

Works right using Firefox though.

I promise that I exist!

I also just noticed that several of my friends are missing from MMS.  That's phooey.  If any of you guys go there and don't see yourself, you should probably be there.  Just imagine you are until you show back up.  smile

And I have Firefox so I don't know what gives.  I can see pictures, it's just that some of the ones I have clicked before have disappeared.  *shrugs*

moviemaven wrote:

I also just noticed that several of my friends are missing from MMS.  That's phooey.  If any of you guys go there and don't see yourself, you should probably be there.  Just imagine you are until you show back up.  smile

And I have Firefox so I don't know what gives.  I can see pictures, it's just that some of the ones I have clicked before have disappeared.  *shrugs*

Checked mine and yours MMS, just as long i'm still there.......hell yeah, u are one friend i Do mined losing. 

I also hear Firefox tend to do something like that for some reason because one of my friends use it all the time.

i think once the box in your MS is full you can't see some of your friends RIP had the same problem awhile back and i am not sure if he solved it or not hmm

That actually makes more sense.

I use firefox and yesterday, if I clicked on one person, it would show all my friends, now it doesn't, and I still don't know how to embed vids either, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am a figment of your imagination, but DAMN you have a great imagination!!!  big_smile

The instructions for youtube above should work fine.  Just make sure you place the URL and not the embed code.

ChainSaW80 wrote:

i think once the box in your MS is full you can't see some of your friends RIP had the same problem awhile back and i am not sure if he solved it or not hmm

Oh man, it must be hard being soooooooo popular.

Where is the you tube thingy?  I don't see it......:(

OK, I got my friends back, but still can't find that youtube thingy!   hmm

if you want a youtubee video on your MMS then you have to paste the HTML code, like for myspace.
if you want to post a video on the forums, its like this: [youtube]www.youtubevideo.com[/youtube]
you need the www for it to work

I did, but it just reads out the url, could you look at my morgue space and see what I mean?

you dont need the youtube tags for your MMS, you need them only for forums smile