Topic: deer meat

The neighbor just brought over a deer roast and some deer sausage and ground meat. He said he has over 80lbs. of deer meat. He had jerky made and deer sticks(like slim jims) too. MAN I LOVE deer meat and wild game whoo hoo:)

Re: deer meat

Heh.. yea I think I have only had deer meat on one occassion.. It was good but I'm not a hunter or anything like that and I don't know anyone who does.. So I haven't had any since..

if you like deer or any other wild game you should talk to your neighbor or anyone you know in a hunting club and see if you can go with to one of the clubs party's the last party i was at had deer stew witch was very tastey. coming up would be christmas party if not to late or new years party

Last edited by 666 (2006-12-23 22:47:16)

I've had deer meat before and I just can't eat it everytime I do I think of Bambi sad..now I'am a meat eater but just can't eat that..I feel guilty..

i've had deer meat one time and loved it.

I grew up in the country and I've hunted deer, squirels, rabbits, and grouse.  Ate them all and they are all tasty!  We would mix the venison (deer meat) with some pork and beef and make our own sausage and jerky.  It was a lot of work, but sometimes I miss that.

mmmmmm....venison....soooooooooooo tasty.....

i love it, its sooooo much better than beef or pork. i love duck too.