Topic: Hell Night being remade as a PG-13 movie.

I just read over at fango that there is news about a Hell Night remake maybe for the future thanks to the (clueless) success of Prom Night.  Not only that they want to market to the teens so they will probably shoot for the PG-13 rating.  I really liked Hell Night and I saw it when I was about 13.  I don't think I would've enjoyed it PG-13 then and I can certainly tell you I won't like it now.  I guess what we feared is now becoming true.  Not only are they making remakes of our old favorites, but they are going to make them PG-13 as well.

Re: Hell Night being remade as a PG-13 movie.

But really are we suprised? At this point, I hope not. And yes, what we feared is coming true, hollywood horror is dead. Horror's only hope is in the indie flick.

I gotta disagree there jam, because wedding crashers was the first R rated comedy in awhile and it had great results, especially on dvd.

if you take a risk with an R rated movie, adults WILL go see it over a pg-13 shit storm.

this whole trend of PG-13 rated horror suxs, plus Hell Night is campy and gory the way it is

I guess they'll be calling it "Heck Night".