Topic: sceenwriting question

i have a question about a screenplay how long or how many pages is a normal screenplay im on page 30 and that one question i have

Re: sceenwriting question

This is my subject sickf**k smile

A full length feature script usually runs anywhere between 90-144 pages.  Keep in mind that horror scripts tend to be shorter than most other genres.  I would say even an 86 page horror script would be acceptable.

(HINT: 1 page = 1 min.)

thanks Tim it helps a lot i thought 1 page = 1 min but i never foudn out

No problem at all, glad I could help.

I can't write dialoge to save my life...lol.  I really wish I had that nack.

i cant write to save my life period smile

Dialogue is tough at first.  What helps me is just think about real life situations.  Think about when you talk to your buddies or your family.  Heh, it helps me.

Well, Meh, you write for this site... and very well might I add.

I can write to save my life smile

sickf*ck, Filmmaking for dummies is a good one...I think there is also a screenwriting for dummies.

im not dummy j/k thanks i think i saw it sumwhere and looked at it and put it back cuz there was no pictures lol

Filmmaking For Teens is a book that I highly recommend.  I got it as a Christmas present and read it in a couple of hours.  The Screenwriters Bible is another good one.

hey i just finished my script thanks for all u guys did the advice and shit liek that it really got me to focus on it more its 76 pages right now but theres sumthings that i wanna add to it that i thought of so by the time its all finished i believe ill have at least 80 to 85 cuz theres alot more that i need to fix and shit liek that so ill tell u how it goes later

Congradulations on finishing the script.  I'm glad I could I help.