Topic: Fulci's The Beyond on ebay for $6.49 5 hours to go

heres the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Beyond_W0QQitem … dZViewItem

Cheers

Re: Fulci's The Beyond on ebay for $6.49 5 hours to go

lol looks like the film case is old enough to be on a super 8.

looks like either a bootleg or some foreign copy, anyway, not the anchor bay dvd which is the one to get. this one says fullscreen... luckily I have the limited edition tin already smile but i'd hold out. either anchor bay or blue underground is bound to re-release it.

No its not a bootleg, our digital camera sucks.Its the   siren release of the film
the anchor bay  edition is round 45 bucks on here what do you want for 7 bucks man? Its uncut Fulci with the zombiegirl headsplat pic on reverse side of cover
Shit some people are hard to please hahahahaha
take it easy

knifehands wrote:

looks like either a bootleg or some foreign copy, anyway, not the anchor bay dvd which is the one to get. this one says fullscreen... luckily I have the limited edition tin already smile but i'd hold out. either anchor bay or blue underground is bound to re-release it.

Yep, I snatched up a limited edition tin as well last year for about $45, best price I have found and the tin was complete and in great condition. It's my favorite dvd.

But regarding the ebay sale, thats an awesome deal for some uncut Fulci if you don't already have it.

fulcis_entrails wrote:

No its not a bootleg, our digital camera sucks.Its the   siren release of the film
the anchor bay  edition is round 45 bucks on here what do you want for 7 bucks man? Its uncut Fulci with the zombiegirl headsplat pic on reverse side of cover
Shit some people are hard to please hahahahaha
take it easy

hehe, well if it's no bootleg then that's a pretty good deal for somebody that doesn't have a copy. You just never know these days, lots of people trying to pass off bootlegs of rare horror stuff on ebay. Personally, I just have a hard time buying a different release of a horror movie when I know there is an anchor bay disc out there. That's just me though. I'm an obsessive collector. hehe tongue

Last edited by knifehands (2008-04-18 22:46:51)

Well then, that was useful.
And Grindhouse Releasing is working on a nice edition for this coming October, for all of you looking to hold out a little longer.

^ thats the best news i have heard all day! smile