Topic: Hills Have Eyes 2!!!

What do you guys think of the teaser!?!?
http://www.terrorfeed.com/?id=hhe2-trl-001-source

Re: Hills Have Eyes 2!!!

honestly didnt watch it yet. I am waiting for it to go up on TerrorFeed smile

Its a decent teaser, its pretty good.  Certainly a lot better than most where they have black and words come up with a narrator before a few film frames at the very end.

I'm like Meh on this one, I haven't watched it yet.  I'm waiting for it to go up in TerrorFeed or youtube.  But, I just don't know about this one.  I mean, a sequel to a remake of an original?  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  However, the "original" sequel to the Hills Have Eyes 2 by Wes Craven was shit.  My only hopes is that it can't possibly get much worse than that.

didnt like it that much but all right for a teaser but just have to wait for some actuly fottage in a trailer.

Well, sequel to remake already been done so....whatever, its all game now.  I must agree TiM Hills Have Eyes 2 was shit (original one).  Though I think Craven only did it for the paycheck.  It had some interesting stuff in it, but it was just....crap.

On Fox Atomic's website back during Halloween I think it was they had some footage from the movie as a montage and it looks pretty good.

I really dug the teaser.. It took me by surprise until I saw the rope.. I thought it was a pretty cool idea.. Although I think I would have liked some real footage in the trailer instead.. Still a nice teaser..

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Well, sequel to remake already been done so....whatever, its all game now.  I must agree TiM Hills Have Eyes 2 was shit (original one).  Though I think Craven only did it for the paycheck.  It had some interesting stuff in it, but it was just....crap.

On Fox Atomic's website back during Halloween I think it was they had some footage from the movie as a montage and it looks pretty good.

i gotta agree bro.  I picked up the original and had to turn it off after 30mins. It was just to horrible. The remake was good enough though. 100 times better then the original.

I saw the original a long time ago and don't really remember it much and I've never seen the original part 2 before.

That teaser wasn't much, but I still want to see it though. I take it's showing it like that to show they aren't dead with camera view.

I like the original Hills, decent flick for what its worth.  But we already discussed that on another thread.

*spoiler ahead*

the original 2...you didn't miss anything Demon.  Pluto is alive somehow and now with Papa Jupiter's brother, a bunch of biker kids get stuck in the desert near this old shanty town where the cannibals live underground.  Ruby is with the bikers....and I think she is killed...you just never see her again.....Pluto finally get killed by the dog...forget if the mutt dies.  Dashing, clean looking biker kid and a blind girl make it out alive and roast Jupiter's bro. 

Basically the flick.  And as I recall the cannibal stuff didn't really start till like over half way through the flick.

Thanks Golden, I'll take your word for it plus I've read other not to good things about it.
I'm not even interested in seeing the 2nd original one but I need to watch the original again after so many years.

the trailer wasn't that bad for a teaser..it was just a teaser after all..I thought it was pretty kool with them dragging the bodies and the one that was still alive was pretty kool..

now that the teaser trailer is on TerrorFeed.com I did watch it and I love it. Its simple, but creepy. works well.

Yea I never liked the original HHE so I never watched the sequel... Maybe I'll rent it sometime just to get a laugh..

I have seen bits and pieaces of the second and I'll have to tell it was a bit funny the acting alone is comical..I've never seen the first one (original)

Hey the footage from halloween had one bad ass mutant with a sleeveless denim jacket that looked pretty cool.

you know the more i watch this trailer the more i love it. Its just so damn creative. Love the music to.

Boy oh boy, is that a teaser or what?  Still pretty cool though.

it is perfect, it teases, and makes me want more. First teaser in awhile I can say did that.

this trailer is now one of the top 10 trailers on www.terrorfeed.com and I am not surprised one bit. It seems alot of folks REALLY dig it.