Topic: Silent Hill 2 Confirmed

Silent hill 2 has been confirmed, Christopher Gans plans to do #2 and to fix some issues that came up in the first one. First and foremost he doesnt want a hollywood movie. Not sure what he means by that. Quote ( via SilentHillForum )

One of his g...

Read More : Silent Hill 2 Confirmed

Re: Silent Hill 2 Confirmed

not sure abou this i hated the first one.

I agree with punkhead66.  I didn't like the first one, so chances are I wont be to fond of the sequel.  But, who knows.

I fell asleep on the first one...and woke up near the end without feeling a need to rewind the parts I missed.  The atmosphere was creepy but I didnt care for the story and there was way too much CGI for my taste.

its a tough game to turn into a movie, and it shows. It wasnt a movie that I could love. The director has huge talent, BrotherHood of the Wolf comes to mind but this film is just hard to do.

I can say this, it's gonna be hard to top the first one "visually".

that i totally agree on Tim.. visually it was very impressive.

I myself didn't really like the movie.The only thing that I really liked was the part where the nurses came out.I thought that part was cool

yeah it was impressive effintally the monsters them pyrimd monster and the sicors going through the door.

visually it was impressive but it just didnt have a storyline i could follow or believe at all.