Topic: Kane Hooder is Ed Gein, Photos!

Kain Hodder as Ed Gein? That's about the equivalent of casting Schwartzenegger to play Truman Capote! anyway..... Production is complete and according to the New York Times, it has been picked up by Lionsgate for a Febuary 1st release date.
Not only...

Read More : Kane Hooder is Ed Gein, Photos!

Re: Kane Hooder is Ed Gein, Photos!

Yeah that is odd...very good comparison.

Still, guess the director wanted to cast Hodder to show Gein's great evil and dark side that Hodder's physicallity could pull off.  Well..thats how I would spin it tongue

kool pic's but he is a big guy..Ed Gein was a little guy..

Yeah this is a bit wierd.  Hope he pulls it off.

RaVeN71806 wrote:

kool pic's but he is a big guy..Ed Gein was a little guy..

good observation but since the story is so blown out of proportion i guess the actor being big doesnt matter smile

To me its much creepier haveing some tiny little killer then a big lumbering guy.

Meh wrote:

To me its much creepier haveing some tiny little killer then a big lumbering guy.

I agree. It really doesn't seem right to have Kain Hodder in this role. It's wrong tongue

kane hodder is very kool and VERY SCARY i met him twice and hes an awesome guy but im afraid of him but hes Jason i cant hate him hes like my hero but him as ed gain this should b rly good

Should be interesting to see Hodder in a speaking role period....

It's total bullshit to have someone who doesn't resemble the infamous Ed Gein

who knows, we could all be surprised. I question how many people even know Ed Gein's TRUE story. They probly all think he was some big dude who killed and made furniture out of hundreds of people. Which is absolutely wrong.

Some people may think that, but to me they have ruined a movie that I have wanted to see done right in a long time. I guess this won't be that movie.
So I guess this will be about some huge maniac slasher to keep people from learning the truth about old Ed like all the other movies supposedly taken from his crazy life.

yeah you and i demon know the true story very well. That said who knows, maybe it will be truer to form and Kane is alot skinnier then the pics we posted. smile I am not gonna judge this film till I see a trailer.

Your right Meh, I guess I shouldn't judge it harshly and maybe I jumped the gun since we have no idea yet what it will be like. Only time will tell and the trailer will give us a good clue smile

yeah im with you on the story twisting, but a trailer will show if its a good film. Even if its not factually correct smile

yeah hope he can play the roll good and play him evil.