Topic: Flick Trailer: An Undead Rockabilly Film

It's time to dust off your leather jackets and poodle skirts and head to the time when Rock n Roll was king because Dave Howard's "Flick" is coming.  A throwback to classic Drive-In cinema, Flick is being billed as a "Fairy Tale For Adults" and ...

Read More : Flick Trailer: An Undead Rockabilly Film

Re: Flick Trailer: An Undead Rockabilly Film

This may just be the greatest trailer I have seen in a long time.

Now this is my kinda' flick (no pun intended).  Not only am I a huge fan of the 50's lifestyle, with the greasers and the drive-in's and all, but I'm a big fan of Rockabilly/Psychobilly music.  That, combined with the undead is a dream come true for me.  Can't wait.

Btw, I have a leather.  I wear it around occasionally.  wink

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Now this is my kinda' flick (no pun intended).  Not only am I a huge fan of the 50's lifestyle, with the greasers and the drive-in's and all, but I'm a big fan of Rockabilly/Psychobilly music.  That, combined with the undead is a dream come true for me.  Can't wait.

Btw, I have a leather.  I wear it around occasionally.  wink

Me too, i'm a big fan of the 50s, especially the music. hell i'm listening to the Sun Records Story boxset right now. Can't wait to see this movie.

Faye Dunaway!  Man I haven't heard that name in eons!
Great trailer, looks like it will be a blast!

alien25 wrote:

Faye Dunaway!  Man I haven't heard that name in eons!
Great trailer, looks like it will be a blast!

lol thats the first thing I thought when I read she was in the trailer.  Then I watched it and couldnt believe it.  Looks like a real lot of fun.  Early word from TwitchFilm is that it is a major throwback to old 50's drive in films, very and isnt overly heavy on the gore.  Sounds good to me!

Now that's what i'm talking about. This movie looks awesome as hell. I definitely gotta see this no matter what.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

TiM, have you played the game Stubbs the Zombie?  It is for PC and original Xbox, but will play in 360 if you download the update.  I think it's right up your alley.  I posted a thread on it with a trailer a few weeks ago:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=7995

Oh dude I seriously need to see this!

This looks interesting, and with Faye Dunaway in it, it has to be cool.

And its British Hurrah Hammer might be sleeping but British Horror is certainly re-emerging from the grave. This movie looks great with some really good actors. Definitely be on my play list.
I have Stubbs but have yet to play it as I need a new graphics card. Go Johnny Go!